Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MotoGP

Old 06-10-2003, 05:34 AM   #31
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: Mugello GP Results

I went ahead and sent a check to your local Ducati dealer bro, just take the bike in and tell them I paid already, You're all set!
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-10-2003, 05:36 AM   #32
Buzglyd
Founding Member

I'll tell 'em the Triumph guy said it was ok!
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 06:33 AM   #33
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Don't make up crap to save face

"You consistantly said the inline four is the most superior configuration in the world and given open rules it would dominate. I can back that up with many posts you made. " No way.

I challenge you to back it up with evidence. Cause I just said V-Twins were given a unfair advantage in WSBK and AMA superbike.

No where did I say inline 4 is the superior configuration. I love the VFR by the way.
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 06:36 AM   #34
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Re: Where Where

I am kind of fond of the new Daytona 600 and the 2 year warranty.
Old 06-10-2003, 07:38 AM   #35
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Ahh, changing sides again I see.

Your inline four rantings are well known. You are an "inline four" fan are you not? If inline fours are taking a rules hosing in AMA and WSBK and 5's and 6's are not? As soon as GP gave the same rules for 4's and 5's Honda went with a 5 and kicked everyone's behind since. The 5 is certainly superior to 4 is it not? Think a 6 would be better? Damn straight. You love the VFR? For it's scintillating performance?? LOL It's price/performance ratio? Both ways it loses to inline fours that are faster and cheaper to boot. Tell me what's so special about the VFR that you LOVE it so much, considering you never even rode one more than a block. As soon as you talk about anything other than performance, it just makes you look dumber than you already are. 4 cylinder machines are saved and preserved by the rules, just like you claim V-Twins are. Now tell me what configuration is the best for racing?
Old 06-10-2003, 09:02 AM   #36
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Ramble with out the truth old man

Prove that I said it. You can't can you. You are so full of crap. I just don't like V-Twins in racing thats it. Yes I will take a inline over a V-Twin any day in a sportbike. V-Twins only belong in Harleys.
Old 06-10-2003, 09:35 AM   #37
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default More stupidity and no answers

Sorry, I don't need to "prove" what you said. Everyone knows what you say, and I get tired arguing with an idiot. You are an inline four fan, a design that is waning in performance and only saved by the unfair rules of racing. Actually, it was saved 30 years ago from extinction, but the V-twin soldiers on no matter what. I know Harley makes ZERO inline fours, but every single Japanese mfg. makes plenty of V-Twins. Honda makes more twin models than fours! LOL Ironic is it not??Imagine all that "superiority" going to waste. Since you can't ride a motorcycle worth a shyt anyway, it really shouldn't make a difference to you whether you had 1 or 25 cylinders, it's all the same to you. Tell me again about the vicious acceleration from 3 grand LOL. I die laughing every time I hear that one. I think your getting dumber as you go along, and that isn't easy considering how stupid you were to begin with.
Old 06-10-2003, 12:59 PM   #38
sarnali
Founding Member

I just got home from picking it up, I took the long way home so I ended up putting about 100 miles on. Runs great, nice and comfy, and no surging! The BMW was a nice bike but I was glad to see it go, it felt like a twin cyl. Goldwing, which wasn't what I was after. This Triumph feels more like what I wanted.
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote