Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MotoGP

Old 04-04-2002, 08:30 AM   #1
intruderman
Founding Member

Default Re: Aprilia looks to Suzuka

I hope I'm wrong, but I have the impression that Honda is going to dominate this year, big time. I hope I'm wrong. I want it to be competitive.
intruderman is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 04-04-2002, 09:39 AM   #2
jhayton
Founding Member

The splits between the Honda 2 and 4 strokes are pretty slim. Also, the Yamaha has always been very fast and they claim the 4-stroke is quicker... Like you, I hope for plenty of competition. I'm really rooting for Aprilia to do a good job. After all, they were very quickly up to speed in WSB and they have more team experience in GP's
jhayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2002, 09:54 AM   #3
jmeyn
Founding Member

It would be pretty amazing to see Aprilia in the first 10 with little or no testing. Beautiful bike; what else from Aprilia?
jmeyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2002, 12:14 PM   #4
FalcoSurfer
Founding Member

I have to agree with the other posts, this would be a giant killer situation for Aprilia. I'm hoping that we get a pleasant surprize in Moto GP and Superbike as well.

I would like to see Aprilia go after the US - AMA Superbike. It's a good weekend for racing.

Love my Falco, I put on the Aprilia Racing pipes and also a airbox kit, it's a honker.

Good lean to all.
FalcoSurfer is offline   Reply With Quote