Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motocross Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motocross-forum/)
-   -   Please help WMX Pros get to the 2013 Nationals (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motocross-forum/20669-please-help-wmx-pros-get-2013-nationals.html)

mxchickalltheway 10-25-2012 11:05 PM

Please help WMX Pros get to the 2013 Nationals

In 2012 WMN Racing created the Fast Motocross Females fund and through donations raised $1,000 and helped 4 WMX Pros get to the nationals. This year I am starting earlier to raise more money for WMX and help more women get to the nationals in 2013, and I would love your help! We have 2 Ways to donate.

Donate today to the Fast Motocross Females Fund Please help WMX Pros get 2 the Nationals by Heather Matthews Majcherek - GoFundMe . You can donate as much as you feel, 1 dollar on up. 100% goes to the fuel to get to the WMX Nationals
Or
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pamper...55034114537738
Please join me in supporting WMX

Please order products, and you will raise money for WMX! As well as making your cooking easier and faster.

50% of commission sales of all Pampered Chef items you purchase through Julie Smith, Proceeds will go to support WMX for 2013. Proceeds will go to the Fast Motocross Females fund, by Heather Majcherek.

The Pampered Chef® is the premier direct seller of high quality kitchen tools and part of Berkshire Hathaway. The Pampered Chef® product line includes more than 450 offerings, including serving and entertaining pieces, stoneware, cookware, cutlery, kitchen tools, pantry products and cookbooks.

To order with this party:
1. Go to Welcome To My Personal Web Site
2. Click Our Products.
3. Click how to purchase
4. Enter "Heather Majcherek" as host.
5. Click the link for Heather Majcherek
6. Begin shopping and checkout!

It is all online. So you don’t need to come to a physical place to purchase, just follow the link and shop online. Julie is a wonderful person who will do anything for you, thank you for helping WMX. As a bonus for getting awesome kitchen products for yourself or others and the donations going to WMX! You pick where to ship to.

Thank you for all your support.

In return for your donations, we will provide you with Autographs, Press releases, Pictures, List you as a sponsor for these WMX Pro women racers.

Thank you for your help, the WMX Pros really appreciate all that you do for them, are very grateful for you and they can hear you cheering for them! Keep it up!

Last year’s Racers were
Jacqueline Strong WMX # 4 Podium in 2010 X Games participant twice, ended 2012- 5th overall
Marissa Markelon WMX # 6 Podium in 2011 2011 Rookie of the year, ended 2012- 22th overall
Shelby Rolen WMX # 23 Gained 24 places in 2011 WMX season, ended 2012- 18th overall
Heather Lockwood WMX # 68 Gained 14 places in 2011 WMX season, ended 2012- 59th overall
Meghan McClain WMX # 52 2012 is her Rookie year, ended 2012- 27th overall.

In TV coverage we had at least one of our racers in every show.

The_AirHawk 10-26-2012 12:51 AM

I pledge $100, to get the Ball rollin'.

I'll try to get a paypal in to you later this weekend (just got home from work, and am preparing for the Perryville Farm & Forest Performance Stage Rally this Saturday).

The Spaceman 10-26-2012 06:20 AM

One of my roommates at UF had a Pampered Chef party. It was a riot, he brought in this very serious dude with all these pots and pans and kitchen gadgets to what amounted to a keg party. He stood there going through the presentation for over an hour while people were doing beer-bong hits and generally partying their asses off. I still have a nifty ice-cream scoop and apple peeler/corer from that night.

The_AirHawk 10-26-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Spaceman (Post 278401)
One of my roommates at UF had a Pampered Chef party. It was a riot, he brought in this very serious dude with all these pots and pans and kitchen gadgets to what amounted to a keg party. He stood there going through the presentation for over an hour while people were doing beer-bong hits and generally partying their asses off. I still have a nifty ice-cream scoop and apple peeler/corer from that night.

So you're pledging $100 as well. I may have to "up" mine to stay-ahead of you, Ken!

Well - off to Perryville!

mxchickalltheway 10-26-2012 10:23 PM

Airhawk-

Have a great time at the rally this weekend!! Thank you so much for the pledge.

Spaceman- That sounds like a fun party. funny thing is that i also walked away with and ice cream scoop, lol.

mxchickalltheway 10-26-2012 10:23 PM

Huge thanks to Jenn Garfinkle for her donation.

mxchickalltheway 11-01-2012 10:26 AM

I opened up a party this week, the time to purchase is today through Friday. 50% of commission sales goes to WMX! When you order now you will have it before Thanksgiving!

To order with this party:
1. Go to Welcome To My Personal Web Site
2. Click Our Products.
3. Click how to purchase
4. Enter "Heather Majcherek" as host.
5. Click the link for Heather Majcherek
6. Begin shopping and checkout!

it is all online. so you dont need to come to a physical place to purchase, just follow the link and shop online.

mxchickalltheway 11-05-2012 03:42 PM

Huge thanks to Danny Atkins for his donation. Thank you for your support for 2 years!

mxchickalltheway 11-11-2012 09:34 PM

Huge thanks to Kim Jackson for her donation.

mxchickalltheway 11-13-2012 09:27 PM

Advocare is offering 50% of proceeds of sales to the fund. Purchasing through Mike and Salina Friend Please see the flyer below.