Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Events & Racing > Motocross Forum

Old 12-06-2010, 02:04 PM   #1
factory389
Registered Member

Default Yamaha to Husqvarna

I have rode motocross on Honda's and Yamaha's all my life. I recently purchased a Husqvarna TC250 from Schulz Cycle, I do not have much time on the bike, but so far so good. The bike has amazing overall power. Does anyone have any modification suggestions like what kind of exhaust to run?
factory389 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-03-2011, 12:57 AM   #2
Satchell
Registered Member

I've got a '06 TE250 and I'm happy with it. There isn't any shortage associated with replacement components for that TE250 - I've got the paypal expenses to exhibit it. It's incredible around the paths but it is not really comfy for extended freeway using. It's the Six speed however it includes a narrow percentage equipment box. I possess a bigger counter sprocket I can put on basically plan to do much more freeway riding but it will not run as well upon solitary monitor with the tall gearing. The TE's are very reliable bicycles and easier to work upon than a KLR. I have not experienced the enjoyment yet but they say that you can do the valve sign in Twenty minutes. You don't even have to take the tank on alter the spark plug. I'm sure the WR250R is a good bicycle too however it will not be as good on the trails as the TE250. Conversely the TE250 will not be as good on the road as the WR250R. Your option should be based on how much road using you intend versus trail using. The greater path using you need to do the more appropriate the actual TE250 could be. I was considering both bicycles but decided on the actual TE250 because We currently had a great bicycle for road riding and easy paths (the KLR). I experienced there is a tad too a lot overlap between the KLR and also the WR250R.
Satchell is offline   Reply With Quote