Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Events & Racing > Motocross Forum

Old 10-13-2009, 10:46 AM   #1

Default US to host 2010 Motocross of Nations

Original Article:
US to host 2010 Motocross of Nations

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article US to host 2010 Motocross of Nations in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

Last edited by administrator : 10-20-2009 at 11:34 AM.
Administrator is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Old 10-13-2009, 01:11 PM   #2
The Toad

Cool. I just hope the Sierra Club doesn't plant some desert tortoises there in the night and then claim that the race will threaten an endangered species like they did to the Barstow-Vegas Race.
"Make no mistake, Communism lost a big argument - one we know today as the 20th century."
seruzawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:16 PM   #3
Founding Member

Hell, I'm going out to see it. My sister lives out there, and there's lots of good off-road riding in CO.
Mongo just pawn in game of life.
pplassm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:17 AM   #4

The Sierra Club can suck my blunt nosed lizard. I joined the idiots so I could vote against all the nutty stuff they propose. Everything is shut down in the 29 Palms area because of the Sierra Club saying some weed that only grows in the stinking hot desert down there has been decimated by off-road vehicles. Once a clubber Ford Van was out at El Mirage taking pictures of all the damage we open class types were doing to the place, and I made sure I roosted them several times in a rocky section with my CR500 and a new Kenda Baja on the back. Made some neat dents.
A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.
mscuddy is offline   Reply With Quote