Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MORidian

Old 03-20-2007, 11:42 AM   #121
ksquid
Banned

Default When kpaul started he didn't know there was feud.

When kpaul started kpaul didn't know there was feud between cruiser riders and sport bike riders. In MSF class they talked about the tradition of waving at each other which kpaul thought was cool. So kpaul goes into the world on his bright yellow Ninja waving at everybody on two wheels. Then kpaul noticed that some riders didn't wave back. The riders who didn't wave were Harley riders. In fact near a local biker bar called the Royal Bear some of these members of the "club" would flip kpaul off when he was on his kNinja. kpaul then noticed that these club members were aging baby boomers, gray haired or bald, and some had pony tails. Soon kpaul joined MO only to find that the club members would routinely berate new riders and sport bike who had their own views of the world. Anyone that disagreed with their views was called a squid... kpaul soon labeled them the Gray Pony Tail Brotherhood (GPTB). The GPTB called themselves rugged individualist yet scolded anyone who didn't believe in their core values which were supporting W and the war,riding Harley motorcycles, and scorning those of us who enjoy superior technology i.e Japanese sport bikes. If you were a Japanese sport bike rider who dared to stand up for what you believed you were attacked by the GPTB group think. So there you have it the story of how the phrase GPTB was coined.
ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 03-20-2007, 11:43 AM   #122
ksquid
Banned

Default Re: When kpaul started he didn't know there was feud.

By the way I wave to everyone... alway have always will
Old 03-20-2007, 11:52 AM   #123
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Why can't we all just...sniff...get along?

Get a load of the load that Kook is trying to sell down below. It was the evil GPTB that made him the way he was. He was just an innocent until the evil GPTBers on MO persecuted him. Boo hoo.

Couldn't have anything to do with the fact that he's been an arrogant insulting @ss since day one, could it?
Old 03-20-2007, 12:00 PM   #124
Holy_Kaw
Registered Member

Scooterists are the Worst, they Never wave back! Snobby Bastards! If I wasn't in such a hurry last time Ida chased down Gramps anda told him whats what!

OK, OK Already! He looked kinda grumpy and had a cane and a Vicious looking poodle in his baskets!

I wasn't afraid, I just thought it was a good time for some restraint, him being old and all.
Holy_Kaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 12:06 PM   #125
Kreb_Cycle
Registered Member

Default Re: Idea!

It's all in the brain chemistry.
He was a fattish but active man of paralyzing stupidity, a mass of imbecile enthusiasms—one of those completely unquestioning, devoted drudges on whom, more even than on the thought police, the stability of the Party depended. - George Orwell _1984_
Kreb_Cycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 12:12 PM   #126
ofreen
Registered Member

Default Re: I'll admit it.

I look down on cruiser riders when I am riding my R100GS, but only because they are sitting on a squatty little bike.
ofreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 12:19 PM   #127
ofreen
Registered Member

Hmmm. After 127 posts, here is the answer. The reason why some people behave badly is because some people are turds.
ofreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 12:19 PM   #128
ksquid
Banned

Default Re: Idea!

Touche, I probably need to explain to kgay again.
Old 03-20-2007, 12:20 PM   #129
ksquid
Banned

The most honest and correct post all year from you kwrong...
Old 03-20-2007, 12:20 PM   #130
SmokeU
Registered Member

I sold it as consignment at the Honda dealer in Aberdeen SD. I don't know the guy's name that bought it, but his biggest concern was the bald tires.

I sold the same dealer a '94 Magna about a year before that for $2750. It only had 33K.