Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MORidian

Old 07-22-2004, 08:10 PM   #121
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: Lame, lamer & lameist

Stay safe and don't do anything stupid bro, you need to come back in one piece so you can flog that Yammi around.
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-22-2004, 08:30 PM   #122
EbonFlame
Founding Member

Default Re: I'd Love to But...

My Joe Rocket mesh jacket (the very light "ballistic" one) just fell apart on a lowside of about 30 mph. Any faster and it would have been really ugly.

I'm not so sure about anything that isn't dead animal any more. (quality dead animal, too)
EbonFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 08:39 PM   #123
dylanmo
Founding Member

Default Re: There you go again

Even imagining about ***** around with top secret codeword documents is enough for jailarity. Sandy Berger knows that like he knows the fold of every one of his Krispy-Kreme induced flappygut rolls. You would look like less of an idiot (no small task for a facking chump like you) if you would just admit to being in the pay of MoveOn.

If you really believe in "no harm, no foul", since Joe Wilson and Valerie Plame are still alive, will you forgive whoever leaked to the press? I mean, they're alive and all.

You stupid puke. Oh, and BUY AIRBUS!
dylanmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 11:06 PM   #124
schizuki
Founding Member

Default Re: Ride To Work Yesterday!

Pah. Every day is Ride to Work Day. I use this day as Ride with Extreme Prejudice Day. You want cagers to wake up? Do what I do and ride an ACMA/Vespa TAP 56. It's got a longitudinally-mounted recoilless rifle (you sit on a pad over the breech.) Sure, it's a Vespa, but nobody will rag you about it. Ever.

I used to get by with a Nimbus 750 sidecar rig with 20mm antitank gun, but ever since the advent of cellphones it takes a clean hit straight through the engine block to get their attention. With the recoilless rifle I can leave a burning hulk as an example to the others.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2004, 07:24 AM   #126
k11rsrdr
Founding Member

Default Re: Ride To Work Yesterday!

So, what's the big deal about riding to work? I ride to work every day, and every where else for that matter. I don't own anything but a motorcycle. My current ride is a BMW R1100S "Light". So, what's the big deal about riding to work one day. I gave up vehicles with more than two wheels several years ago, and haven't looked back. No regrets. Oh, and yeah, I'm single and own a house. I just don't see what all the to do is about riding one day out of the year.
k11rsrdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2004, 07:54 AM   #128
captainwhoopass
Founding Member

Default Re: It's a one week story at best

Of course he will- it's the truth.
Old 07-23-2004, 08:31 AM   #129
schizuki
Founding Member

Default Re: BFD

"Berger's thing is smoke screen."

I'm surprised you admit this. Tell us more. What was he trying to cover up with his smokescreen?

"No harm was caused by it."

No kidding. I mean, it's not like copying Top Secret documents and smuggling them out of a secure location is a Federal offense... D'oh!

"Get real"

Yes, you should. You've now descended into utter self-parody.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
Old 07-23-2004, 08:41 AM   #130
schizuki
Founding Member

Default Re: This ought to make your day

Yeah, the great thing about ABC/CBS/NBC/PBS/NPR/NYT/LAT/Time/Newsweek is that the institutional bias is so organic that no memos are even necessary. The Hive Mind works as one.