Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MORidian

Old 07-22-2004, 11:16 AM   #91
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Default Re: Ol' Super

Too bad the Hunkster is now living in Rosarito, Mexico, far away from evil BLM nazis.

Forsaken his native country for a good margarita. Maybe I'll join him...

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-22-2004, 11:25 AM   #92
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: lame & lamer

Yep, my hair has always been parted in the middle, in fact I just got it cut off last week from below my shoulders to about a 1 inch buzz, and you thought that Grey Pony Tail Brotherhood stuff was a joke eh?. I let it grow for a year or two then I have it buzzed for a while, this years been pretty warm though and it was driving me nuts so off it went.

Remember that one MAA who had the real thin beard along his jaw? He was always coming up to me on the mess decks asking if I could score some weed.

What he didn't seem to realize is that B Div. berthing was right by the MAA shack, we'd see them out there for muster everyday, God them f**kr's were dumb.

I met Jim Pomeroy once, I used to race against his little brother Ron in the open A class. After the winning the Spanish GP he was in town and he stopped in to visit at the Bultaco shop in Auburn whose owner was a friend of my dads, I was in there getting tires or something. Real nice guy, didn't go to his head or anything
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 11:28 AM   #93
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: The Real BonaFide Actual You Can Trust Us Truth Police.

Only three responses from Idiot. We'd better practice our baiting skills more.

Lessee. It's okay for a Democrat to steal Top Secret documents and destroy them. Doesn't such an act by the person most responsible for the Clinton Administrations ineffectiveness against terrorism lead one to conclude that he was hiding evidence of his own incompetence, or dare I say, treason?

Pretty obvious, really. If the tables were turned Kook and his ilk would be screaming for an independent prosecutor.

Hypocrites.
Old 07-22-2004, 11:28 AM   #94
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: Hell of a ride home from work yesterday.

My ride home was a snooze too, I had more "incidents" in 40 miles on the way to work yesterday than all year before that, go figure.
Old 07-22-2004, 11:34 AM   #95
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Default Re: Mulher Brasilera e Muito Sexy

... Almost as good as Brazilian wimmin'
Old 07-22-2004, 11:35 AM   #96
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: Ol' Super

Margarita's, Senorita's and Chilli Releno's....... Maybe I'll find an old WR390 Husky and run away from home.
Old 07-22-2004, 11:35 AM   #97
Tigercub
Founding Member

Default Re: This ought to make your day

So can I infer that there really are Team orders. "If Tommy (Sete etc.) is out in front you damn well make sure he stays in front!"
Tigercub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 11:38 AM   #98
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: lame & lamer

Reminds me of the "bull in a china shop" CID idiots that tried to bust the dopers in Nam. Jeeez. You could tell them a mile off. They'd wear spit shined boots and stare at people's eyes.

Then there was the new E5 "Gunner's Mate" who couldn't clean or set the headspace on a 50cal.

And then there was the CID guy they sent to the electrical shop at Danang. One of the other Electricians had gone to boot camp with the CID guy and knew he'd gotten orders to CID school. What a ****up.

The funniest thing was when they busted one of the CIDs for selling confiscated opium.

Since weed grows profusely every freakin where in Southeast Asia I have no idea what these morons thought they were going to accomplish. Cut off the supply? Hahahahahaha.

Military Intelligence. An oxymoron if there ever was one.
Old 07-22-2004, 11:42 AM   #99
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Re: Mulher Brasilera e Muito Sexy

Yeah but I can't speak Portuguese.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 11:44 AM   #100
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Re: The Real BonaFide Actual You Can Trust Us Truth Police.

I wonder what links Kook would be posting if Condi Rice had stuffed those docs down her pants.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote