Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   MORidian (https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/moridian/)
-   -   How to Buy a Motorcycle Online (https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/moridian/2370-how-buy-motorcycle-online.html)

seruzawa 04-12-2004 06:27 AM

Re: Posished Frame

Hey! You worn off the tires off of that Brutale yet? Give us your riding impressions.

longride 04-12-2004 06:33 AM

He's riding like KPaul at the moment. Gotta break it in right. All I know is the V-Boost has been getting a workout on my Max. Gotta love us GPTB members. We are the only ones that can appreciate em all.

seruzawa 04-12-2004 06:38 AM

Re: Don't waste your breath kpaul, use this as your final thought

These guys suffer from a serious mental disability called Extremely Short Memory Syndrome. This malady allows them to accuse others of the exact crimes their own politicians have frequently committed.

No political party that held Lyndon B Johnson and Mayor Daley in its ranks has room to complain about anyone else's corruption and incompetence.

Once a Democrat always a Democrat! Democrats may die but they still keep voting!

pdad13 04-12-2004 06:41 AM

Re: GPTB dues

Excellent. I'm born again.

Let me make clear that I don't hate Harleys. My brother and a couple of friends own them. And I can bash those dummies for a myriad of other reasons. I ride with anyone who loves motorcycles. The only thing that irks me about SOME HD owners is when they exhibit elitism and look down on those who don't ride Harleys. As if you don't ride a "real motorcycle." Which we can all agree is a joke. And I hate when they won't wave back on the road. So I will only respond in kind.

That's my disclaimer.

I solemly swear not to respond to kPaul's political baiting any further. I do reserve the right to engage him in issues relating to motorcycling.

Cross my heart and hope to die.

seruzawa 04-12-2004 06:49 AM

He's had it for 3 or 4 days now. That's plenty of time to break it in.

Maybe it's just too cold in Dago for the poor dear.

pdad13 04-12-2004 06:49 AM

Re: Don't waste your breath kpaul, use this as your final thought

I wish I had said that.

Bravo.

By the way, were the two Presidents who escalated the Vietnam war with no real strategy to win? And what political party did they belong to?

Sh*t, I did it already. Sorry, Buzz. I'll do better next time.

Buzglyd 04-12-2004 06:50 AM

Re: GPTB dues

Trust me, sportbike guys can be just as elitist with their price/performance crap.

You can't discuss motorcycling with KPaul because he doesn't know anything about motorcycling.

Buzglyd 04-12-2004 06:56 AM

SDSU

The SDSU jab is directed at me. I majored in PoliSci there.

I may be in New York in June. I have a business meeting in CT so I usually take an extra day to goof off in the city.

PBR at Hogs and Heifers?

Buzglyd 04-12-2004 07:01 AM

Brrrrr

It was in the 70s here yesterday so I had my electric vest and gloves on. I picked up my son shortly after I rode the new machine home so I couldn't ride all weekend. We were doing Easter stuff together.

I might sneak out before I pick him up from school today. I've got a whopping 100 miles on it all below 7000 rpm. OK well sometimes it accidentally goes beyond that.

I think the two Italians in my garage are conspiring to do something evil to the Harley.