Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 09-11-2001, 07:50 PM   #1
RayRevolver
Founding Member

Default Re: God Bless America

Can't we all just get along?

RayRevolver is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-11-2001, 09:29 PM   #2
vmxxx
Founding Member

A moment of silence for the families of all that were involved seems in order. God bless us all as this is one of mankind's darkest days. May those responsible for this travestry be held accountable and may retrobution be equally as swift and twice as painful. To those that were directly touched by these events, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

vmxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2001, 12:59 AM   #3
BuellBoy
Founding Member

Although all members of the Nassau Wings Motorcycle Club are alive and accounted for, we also realize that due to the magnitude of the destruction not every club here in New York's AMA District 34 will be able to make that same pronouncement. When all is said and done I know deep down that there will be some friends and associates that I've ridden with that I'll never ride with again and that's a very sad thought. If you live anywhere near New York City, PLEASE donate blood if you are able. That's probably the best thing you can do for us at this time. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.
BuellBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2001, 01:22 AM   #4
ozstrider
Founding Member

The world will never be the same.

I'm still in a state of shock and outrage - and I'm not a US citizen and I live thousands of miles away. My deepest condolences to families of victims.

Though acts of vengeance will not bring back the lives of the unfortunate souls who've perished, it should make others aware of the consequences of mass murder. Strike swiftly and spare none. Dangerous animals should not be allowed to live in civilised society.

May the corners be many and varied, the straights fast and clear. Ride on, my friends, ride on.

Bill
ozstrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2001, 01:35 AM   #5
SteffenKH
Registered Member

This is so bad.. This is something that shouldn't happen and I guess we're finally

at war now.. I pray for all the victims and their loved ones and the ones that

remain... Even though I live in Denmark I have been touched deeply by this tragedy,

double because my best friend and riding buddy is from NY.. Fortunately his family is

all accounted for in good shape..

And even though we sometimes consider our little country a haven, this just proves

that noone is actually safe anywhere...

/Steffler
SteffenKH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2001, 02:17 AM   #6
deanmass
Founding Member

U r a Pinhead...What a stupid comment on a serious subject...
deanmass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2001, 03:05 AM   #7
Lincoln
Founding Member

Default a**hole

this site is for adults, go watch some cartoons or something
Lincoln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2001, 03:18 AM   #8
Arrow
Registered Member

I watched with a lump in my throat as the jetliner hit the World trade Center. I almost cried as both towers collapsed. I thought of the day me and my family took pictures in front of WTC after my college graduation.I thought of people who were in those planes and WTC and their loved ones. I still can't believe this happened. I am a citizen of a country which has suffered a lot from terrorist activities during past years. Just a day before the terrible event in NYC and Washington DC, some sicko tied up bombs to his body and blew himself up in a crowded area in my city killing 3, and seriously injuring 20 people. But nothing could prepare me for the tragedy that I witnessed yesterday. I have a few friends in NYC and I wonder what happened to them. Please know this millions of people are sharing your pain and pray to God that the inhuman creatures who planned this are cought and brought to justice, although no punishment could fit their crime.
Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2001, 03:28 AM   #9
Biker4751
Founding Member

Well said. It's nice to read that after seeing the Pentagon burn as I drove home yesterday.
Biker4751 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2001, 03:42 AM   #10
FloridaSteve
Founding Member

Please delete this jerk...