Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 08-02-2001, 06:12 AM   #1
eljefe
Founding Member

Default Re: News & Notes for the Politically Motivated Motorcyclist

Gosh, no one else replied to this yet? Thats probably 'cause they couldn't read it straight through. This is a lot o' politics for the average squid to go through in one sitting. Maybe y'all could break it down into smaller, more edible chunks next time to ease the cranial digestion?
eljefe is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 08-02-2001, 06:56 AM   #2
stevegrab
Founding Member

Default Re: News & Notes for the Politically Motivated Motorcyclist

What, actually perform a service, rather than just spit out some announcment or large chunk of text. You've got to be kidding.

Sorry, I don't mean to sound so sarcastic, and I really do like the bulk of the stories (and lots of the feedback) at MO, but this is one of my primary complaints. They post too much stuff as is, and sometimes don't indicate where it came from (so you can complain to whoever wrote the original if there is something wrong). They also have very spotty race coverage, sometimes covering an event very thoroughly (AMA races at Mid-Ohio) and others almost not at all (next AMA round at Brainerd).

I know, racing isn't thier primary focus, but they sure find lots of time to cover scooters (like the average motorcycle rider cares about scooters).
stevegrab is offline   Reply With Quote