Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 06-01-2007, 11:13 AM   #41
Kreb_Cycle
Registered Member

Default Re: Another Bike Chase Caught on Tape: WA Biker Chased Then Resists Arrest

I'm not appalled, I didn't think anyone was lumping me in with anyone, I just jumped on the liberals are a$$holes bandwagon and made a funny. Anyway, who knows who did it anyway? Could be anyone. Probably hippy high school kids, it's Orcas island.
He was a fattish but active man of paralyzing stupidity, a mass of imbecile enthusiasms—one of those completely unquestioning, devoted drudges on whom, more even than on the thought police, the stability of the Party depended. - George Orwell _1984_
Kreb_Cycle is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-01-2007, 11:18 AM   #42
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Default Re: Another Bike Chase Caught on Tape: WA Biker Chased Then Resists Arrest

According to a recent survey, Cuba ranked much higher than the US in the Global Peace Index.

I'm sure it is just a heavenly land of fruit and berries.

BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 11:22 AM   #43
ksquid
Banned

Default Re: Self Righteous Weenies

Yes. Definitely true.. My wife, a Seattle native, is a shining example. She will get out in the left lane and drive right at the speed limit. When I grew up in Colorado folks would pull over to the right routinely on I-70 for faster folks. Also in Colorado you could flick your brights to alert someone that you were behind them and needed to get by i.e. it wasn't considered rude only meant as reminder if someone hadn't check their rear view mirror in awhile. If you do that in the PNW you will get the passive agressive thing so I gave up on flicking my brights and just pass on the left but sometimes two or more passive agressive folks will conspire together to block all lanes..

[i]One time in Colorado my wife was driving the SUV on the back from Vail. We had just got married at she just moved to Colorado from WA. She was in the left lane driving the speed limit. A Porche came up and flicked his lights.. She got pissed and slowed down. I said hey pull over he isn't being rude he just wants by.. bout that time we passed a sign that said "Slower traffic keep right". I pointed that out. The Porche guy thinking that my wife didn't see him tapped his horn.. My wife flipped him off continued driving slow in the fast lane.. He then passed on the right and stared at me. I shrugged my shoulders and gave him the look that quickly communicated to another male that his mate was being a bytch.

He smiled and waved and drove on.
ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 11:23 AM   #44
Kreb_Cycle
Registered Member

I bet he had hookah breath. Send him to gitmo.
He was a fattish but active man of paralyzing stupidity, a mass of imbecile enthusiasms—one of those completely unquestioning, devoted drudges on whom, more even than on the thought police, the stability of the Party depended. - George Orwell _1984_
Old 06-01-2007, 11:24 AM   #45
Kreb_Cycle
Registered Member

Yeah, it's true, KP's wife lives here.
Old 06-01-2007, 11:24 AM   #46
ksquid
Banned

Yep I agree. Good point
ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 11:27 AM   #47
seruzawa
The Toad

With chocolate rivers where the children have gumdrop smiles.
Old 06-01-2007, 11:30 AM   #48
Kreb_Cycle
Registered Member

Amended: if you believe he has a wife.
Old 06-01-2007, 11:31 AM   #49
seruzawa
The Toad

We have those people in Utah, but we call them 'codgers' and 'blue hairs' and 'anyone driving a Cadillac'.

In SoCal they call them 'illegals driving small pickups with lawnmowers in the back'.
Old 06-01-2007, 11:32 AM   #50
seruzawa
The Toad

$49.95 from "Fong's Southeast Asian Bride Service".