Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 06-01-2007, 10:24 AM   #31
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Another Bike Chase Caught on Tape: WA Biker Chased Then Resists Arrest

Can't use the term 'liberal' any more. How about 'brown shirt'?

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-01-2007, 10:28 AM   #32
ksquid
Banned

Default Re: Another Bike Chase Caught on Tape: WA Biker Chased Then Resists Arrest

Excellent post. You nailed this one kwrong
ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 10:31 AM   #33
Kreb_Cycle
Registered Member

F*ck the liberals, send 'em to Cuba, hang 'em, and then lock 'em up and throw away the key.
He was a fattish but active man of paralyzing stupidity, a mass of imbecile enthusiasms—one of those completely unquestioning, devoted drudges on whom, more even than on the thought police, the stability of the Party depended. - George Orwell _1984_
Kreb_Cycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 10:35 AM   #34
Kreb_Cycle
Registered Member

He might have also said, "What the f*ck, you're arresting me for what?? That's bullsh!t!!"

And then he was thrown to the ground before being handcuffed instead of just being handcuffed.

He was a fattish but active man of paralyzing stupidity, a mass of imbecile enthusiasms—one of those completely unquestioning, devoted drudges on whom, more even than on the thought police, the stability of the Party depended. - George Orwell _1984_
Kreb_Cycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 10:41 AM   #35
johnnyb
Founding Member

maybe his bike had an Al Queda license plate frame? How do you know he wasn't a terrorist? obviously you MOrons don't love freedom. Listen, the authorities know what they are doing, support them. Or move to France.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 10:45 AM   #36
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Exactly. That's why wheelies are now reckless driving, instead of exhibition of speed in my burg or Blurtbank. Thank you Stuntaz.

A new blight on the land, the media war on bikes (both street & dirt).

Good luck to all you street bike commuters out there. Every morning on the news it's "bike vs. car on the 110" or some other negative focus on bikes in general.

Glad I grew up when I did, when EVERYONE had a dirtbike, and "On Any Sunday" was the film of choice (not "Biker Boys" and it's ilk).

Old 06-01-2007, 10:48 AM   #37
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Default Re: If you're not with us...

..you're a supporter of terror. Or an athletic supporter. Support hose?
Old 06-01-2007, 10:58 AM   #38
seruzawa
The Toad

We're talking about psycho vandals dude. Real liberals should be appalled at being lumped with these vermin.
Old 06-01-2007, 11:08 AM   #39
schizuki
Founding Member

Now, if he was sporting Al Qaeda attire, that would be a good reason to beat the crap out of him. Aid and comfort to the enemy and all that. You're coming around, johnny! I would caution against jumping to conclusions, though - while your anti-terrorist zeal is commendable, there is no evidence that this gent was an A-Q supporter, so the commenters are probably correct that this was excessive force. Therefore I'd say that no pressure for Gallic emigration is warranted.

You'll learn that type of logical discrimination eventually - it takes some time to de-program from left-wing absurdist equivalency (Gitmo = gulag, Bush = fascist, support for anti-terror = hysterical servility, etc). But remember, we're always eager to help the recovering.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 11:09 AM   #40
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Default Self Righteous Weenies

One question about this video, I've heard several times that people in the Pacific Nortwest do this "passive agressive" thing where they deliberately block traffic that they think is going too fast. Any truth to that rumour, or is just urban legend?