Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   MO vs. World (https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-vs-world/)
-   -   Bike Chase Video. All Manner of Illegal Riding. (https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-vs-world/4118-bike-chase-video-all-manner-illegal-riding.html)

The_AirHawk 12-06-2006 09:25 AM

Re: Bike Chase Video. All Manner of Illegal Riding.

Hey! - not all those countries being attacked are useless!

Some have oil buried beneath their sands, some diamonds, some merely are cheap sources of slave-labour.......

ksquid 12-06-2006 09:54 AM

In the U.S. ghostrider would probably meet a different fate

I guess from the other posts that this guy is the famous ghostrider and he doesn't pull this stuff in the the U.S.A . I need to get out more, cause this is wild. Of course, here in the land of the free and home of the brave, I suspect the chase would have involved more cop cars a helicopter etc. This ghostrider would be serving time as Bubba girl in county jail near you. Cops here would use the Powell doctrine, i.e. overwhelming force to take down ghostrider.

ksquid 12-06-2006 10:02 AM

Re: In the U.S. ghostrider would probably meet a different fate

test

bmwdude 12-06-2006 10:06 AM

Our county sheriff and I actually watched some of these together. (my wife is on the force)

I won't repeat his response here,(family site) other than to say he agrees with you KP!

SRMark 12-06-2006 10:21 AM

Does he come from a country where they measure your weight in stones? This boy has great big ones.

At the end where the cop is just about T-boned by an on-coming car, well, as they say, it's all fun and games until...fascinating to watch but I'd track him down like the dog he is if one of my loved ones was the one T-boning a cop car.

rbitra 12-06-2006 10:27 AM

The best have to be his timed runs though. Check google video for "Ghost Rider Uppsala Run" first and second (may be in youtube as well). Also, check out his "Stockholm run" and the really cool "Ghost rider plays cat and mouse".

rbitra 12-06-2006 10:28 AM

Make the last on "Ghost rider goes undercover"

naco_traficante 12-06-2006 10:30 AM

So this guy equips his bike with both a front- and rear-looking camera then goes out and baits police into chasing him ?

I guess he doesn't have chase helicopters and cops with spike strips in his neighborhood.

SRMark 12-06-2006 10:35 AM

Well, did you pass?

ksquid 12-06-2006 10:40 AM

I guess in Sweden, they don't spend money on such things. The Swedish cops probably spend time on tracking down murderers, rapists, thieves, etc. Little things like that. Someone was saying that U.S. cops have lowest rate of catching murders in the world but that can't be right. I would think that would be Mexico, Columbia etc.. Also I think a lot of drugs are legal in Sweden but I might be confused with the Netherlands or Denmark.