Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   MO vs. World (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-vs-world/)
-   -   Butterflies or Motorcyclists? Which is More Important? (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-vs-world/3834-butterflies-motorcyclists-more-important.html)

obandoj 08-16-2006 12:26 PM

Re: Butterflies or Motorcyclists? Which is More Important?

These ding bats are worring about butterflies?

About 90% of the original widlife in the british Isles was exterminated centuries ago! Now they want to protect nature. They have been looking at prince Charles ears for too long.

Just send some cows to Somalia and be done with it.

sarnali 08-16-2006 02:57 PM

They killed off most of their cows last year with the mad cow scare.

obandoj 08-16-2006 05:15 PM

You are right, I think the queen has it too :)

Tadgh 08-17-2006 12:41 AM

yeah man you are right ..there used be to dinosaurs and all sorts walking around the place ..i think there were even dragons in wales ....a monster in loch ness scotland ...and a pygmy tribe called leprechauns in ireland ..and now they are all gone..

just a few butterflies and the odd bengal tiger is all thats left

busa99999 08-17-2006 03:28 AM

This comes as no surprise the liberal PC types have taken over the UK long ago. I love the fact the Minester for road safetys name is Ladyman. This is from a country that has closed most of the off road riding areas and has cameras for speed enforcment as a norm.

electraglider_1997 08-17-2006 06:53 AM

Spoken like the true dumbshiite that you are.

xlr8r 08-17-2006 07:27 AM

MAG is the most focused, most effective riders' rights group there is - a model to the rest. It has been sucessfully fighting laws which affect bikers for 20+ years. Obviously you know nothing about them. And if bikes are legislated off the roads, which is a real possibility though MAG is doing its best to prevent that from happening, then it won't make any difference whether you wear a helmet or not.

xlr8r 08-17-2006 07:27 AM

Yep.

dingling 08-21-2006 12:21 AM

THANK YOU!!!! I bet of those that comment all the time on Europe, most have never set foot in a European country.

It seems that Americans have somehow been given some form of divine knowledge from above. However, the knowledge is almost always wrong. And GOD forbid we should ever protect anything as petty as our own planet.

I was once at a chinese restaurant and ordered my food in the chinese language. I was called "an intellectual snob" and "kknow it all" for that atrocity. But I lived in Taiwan for 1 1/2 years and learne4d some of their language.

To am American anybody that has travelled, read books or wants to protect the planet is a "lefty" or an "intellectual snob". If you want to start to worry about your life and future, look up a concvept called "global dimming". It proves that greenhouse gases and global warming are far more severe than we ever thought. Yes, protect the butterflies and all other species. Because we are nothing but another species. We are dooming are children and grandchikdren with our igmorant lifestyles. The Europeans have the intellect to take Kyoto seriously and want a better planet. You dimwits need to wake up. But i doubt that will happen