Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/index.php)
-   MO vs. World (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Not 1%ers This Time. (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3830)

ksquid 08-14-2006 12:44 PM

You forgot one

"If you are against gay marriage don't get one.'" My next neighbors a very successful lesbian couple with children have it on their minivan. Live and let live Red staters.

bigdx 08-14-2006 12:54 PM

Re: You forgot one

Your mother’s bumper sticker reads "I should have aborted KP"

seruzawa 08-14-2006 12:57 PM

Re: Not 1%ers This Time.

That depends on what the definition of "screwed " is.

seruzawa 08-14-2006 01:00 PM

You got that right. Anyone who spent a few hours studying the history of occupying powers in the middle east back as far as the Romans could have predicted the idiocy of trying to leave garrrison forces in the area. It's even worse than the Balkans.

Unfortunately, politicians are never short on hubris.

Dangerousdave_2 08-14-2006 01:49 PM

I can't wait to see where this thread leads...

Dangerousdave_2 08-14-2006 02:00 PM

Re: I applaud them but call a spade a spade.

How could we avoid WW2? When planes bomb the hell out of you, you sort of have to, oh, I don't know, OBJECT, don't you? That liberal namby-pamby in the White House at the time also recognized that the real threat was Germany, and, in spite of a public that wanted all of our fury directed against the guys that got us into the war, he kept his eye on the prize, and, from the start, kept Germany firmly in sight as the main opponent. Too bad the guy in the White House now doesn't see things that clearly. Iraq has been a disasterous detour that has made a better recruiting tool for extremists than anything they could have come up with on their own. DUMB, DUMB, DUMB!

Dangerousdave_2 08-14-2006 02:03 PM

And, by the way, Bush will probably find a way to be sure that Veterans benefits are cut to an absolute minimum before he leaves office, making rides like this necessary.

tomk2 08-14-2006 02:24 PM

If Boosh woulda been Preznidint on Dec 7, 1941... he probably woulda responded to the attack on Pearl Harbor by declaring war on Brazil.

When Germany declared war on the US Boosh's grandfather Prescott Bush continued doing business with and supporting the NAZIs until his company (Union Bank) was seized by the Federal Government for giving aid and comfort to the enemy.... Google it if you don't believe it

sarnali 08-14-2006 02:34 PM

About the best we can hope for over there is seperate territories for Sunni's Shiite's and Kurds. Of course then Syria, Jordan and Iran grows stronger......

What a f*ckin' mess. About the only consolation is we probably won't have to put up with a republican administration for another 8 years. What do you expect from an ******* who dismisses his own intellegence service's estimation as "they were just guessin" ...

President Cheney really needs to put a leash on that boy before he makes himself look stupid.

seruzawa 08-14-2006 02:40 PM

Oh yeah, right. When Democrats are in the White House all wil be peaceful in the Middle East and the jihadists will march into the sunset with us arm in arm (eyes rolling).