Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   MO vs. World (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-vs-world/)
-   -   Mick Doohan Charged with Assualt at Strip Joint. (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-vs-world/3815-mick-doohan-charged-assualt-strip-joint.html)

tomk2 08-08-2006 07:57 AM

Re: Mick Doohan Charged with Assualt at Strip Joint.

I met Mick Doohan at Laguna Seca (in the Yamaha garage talking with Rossi and Burgess, apparently no bad feelings between those three)

and oddly enough, that doesn't much look like him in the photo on the above link. WTF?

kdurrell 08-08-2006 07:57 AM

Nice!

jimmihaffa 08-08-2006 08:01 AM

Sad...but strip joints should be illegal anyway. How pathetic that humans, male and female view such abhorant practices as acceptable expressions of sexuality.

ValkBandit 08-08-2006 08:03 AM

i assume you are joking.

jeez, you neocons are popping up in the most inconvenient places ...

ValkBandit 08-08-2006 08:05 AM

Golden branding opp for Honda ...

time to update that tired old marketing jingle from:

"you meet the nicest people on a honda"

to ...

"you meet the randiest ex-racers on a honda"

it is an update that is long overdue, IMHO.

seruzawa 08-08-2006 08:21 AM

Add some loud pipes and arm chaps and the image is complete.

acecycleins 08-08-2006 08:46 AM

The freedom of expression leftist would argue you're out of your mind. And every single guy without a girlfriend would want to hunt you down. Anyway, you'd put thousands of surgically enhanced women out of work. Caos will follow. Children will cry and dirty old men will die from heart failure.

acecycleins 08-08-2006 08:50 AM

The freedom of expression leftist would argue you're out of your mind. And every single guy without a girlfriend would want to hunt you down. Anyway, you'd put thousands of surgically enhanced women out of work. Caos will follow. Children will cry and dirty old men will die from heart failure.

ksquid 08-08-2006 08:56 AM

Ah Doohan, Foggy, Sheehan, men with strong pesonalities and who lived life on their own terms.. They added excitment and color to the sport..Before everyone gets all down on Mick remember the alleged victim was bouncer at a strip club....No harm done...So he had a few too many drinks and touched the performers...Who hasn't done that before.... I got bounced during my bachelor's party...

bod 08-08-2006 09:01 AM

EASY! There big guy you might ***** some folks off. Some of us have been married a while and well lets just say we go to these type of professional establishments to remember the good old days. kids and gravity arent the kindest things to a womans body or my eyesight.