Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 07-05-2006, 04:31 AM   #101
dmc42421
Founding Member

Default Re: A Respectable Request From a Non-Rider?

Again, I am fortunate to get my 14K miles every year going to work. I am not being disingenuous when I say that I am too embarrassed to go out my RT on the weekends because of all of the goofballs and their loud bikes.

I live 150 yds from a state hwy. All day we have to put up with very loud bikes while trying to enjoy a peaceful holiday outside. I am f(*&ing tired of it.

My wife and I took a day drive in southeast WI last Saturday. As we were driving thru a very nice little town, we ran in to a pack of 50 or so rustic looking folks on baffle-less H-D's. I don't blame the local constabularies for not stopping them- who wants this kind of enforcement headache.

Twenty years ago, I lived next door to our village police chief, a truly good guy. I asked him back then why motorcyclists never received noise citations. The response was simply that they were on bikes. No further discussion.

By the way, ksquid, I believe that the noisy ones are not a small minority but a fast-growing annoyance. Regards.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-05-2006, 05:21 AM   #102
seruzawa
The Toad

Several weeks ago someone on MO posted a link to a site that had a list of various types of traps that can be used to decapitate a OHV user of cause a motorcycle to flip over. Various ways to string wire, how to paint it so you can see it, how to dig a hole and cover it so the biker crahes, etc. I didn't save the link but it was the ususal envirowack misanthropy - "Earth in the Lurch" or some such. You know the type. The people who take Algore's stupid movie seriously.

Old 07-05-2006, 05:49 AM   #103
pdad13
Founding Member

Default Re: Nice story Bruce Â…

What I condone or don't condone is not the issue here. We don't live in a police state and I find it frightening that someone with as many axes to grind as you has appointed himself judge and jury.

What are you trying to prove by coming here and insulting everyone? You call everyone juvenile yet you make infantile assumptions about people you don't even know and behave like a third-grader.

I wonder what skeletons are in your closet, Skippy. On second thought, I don't really want to know.
pdad13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 05:53 AM   #104
dmc42421
Founding Member

From outside I can hear my phone, which is inside, even with the door closed. I start my 1150rt in the front of the house and can not hear it in the rear.

Old 07-05-2006, 07:09 AM   #105
schizuki
Founding Member

Default Re: My apologies.

Who the hell is moderating these posts?!?

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 07:44 AM   #106
bigdx
Founding Member

I see. Alerting the authorities when observing somebody breaking the law and engaging in behavior that can lead to injury and death is construed as living in a police state and appointing oneself judge and jury.

Nice one pedo-dad. I believe lilÂ’Kim and you are on the same wavelength on this

YouÂ’re right Â… what you may or may not condone is irrelevant. Speed anywhere near me and youÂ’ll be riding the bus sunshine.

bigdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 08:50 AM   #107
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Default Re: Couple of bizarre posts ... again

"being a math tutor, executive manager, highly edumacated, Lexus driver, sport biker, pilot and male Â…"

I always suspected Bigdx was yet another of KPaul's fabrications. That quote proves it.
Old 07-05-2006, 09:15 AM   #108
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Why are you here?

There is not a single motorcycle review on this site in which the speed limit wasn't grossly exceeded on several occassions. My real name is Sean K. Alexander I live in Newport Coast, CA and I speed. I also wrote most of the bike reviews on this site from 2003 thru 2005. Please report me.
Old 07-05-2006, 09:26 AM   #109
Thruxomatic
Founding Member

Default Re: Couple of bizarre posts ... again

Oh, man. If that is ever proved to be true, then KPaul is gonna get a smackin'. What kind of person would intentionally create a jerk persona just to rattle cages and ***** people off? That's so Andrew Dice Clay.

Old 07-05-2006, 09:29 AM   #110
bigdx
Founding Member

Sure thing. Please forward me your licence number ...
bigdx is offline   Reply With Quote