Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 07-04-2006, 09:19 PM   #91
Thruxomatic
Founding Member

Default Re: A Respectable Request From a Non-Rider?

"heck they post data on the internet on how to kill OHV riders."

Are you kidding me? Do you have a link?

As for the nature aspect, there are always two sides to every story. Outside my home town is a national park, Elk Island, and every year I read about poachers riding in on their ATVs and using spotlights at night to bag deer, moose and elk. A couple of bulls were killed a few years back out of one of the last herds of Wood Buffalo in the world. The damage caused by their ATVs forced the closure of a couple of trails for repairs, the hiring of a couple more rangers to police the area, etc. Some people don't have a single ounce of social responsibility and will cut down the last mother-fkin tree to barbecue the last mother-fkin animal on the planet because they consider it their God-given mother-fkin right to have a venison steak with their six pack.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-04-2006, 09:33 PM   #92
Thruxomatic
Founding Member

Default Re: Nice story Bruce Â…

I wish I could find Fastoldman's post from a while back where he cautioned me about taking bigdx very seriously. It was classic.

Face it ... anyone who picks up the handle bigdx a) certainly doesn't have one and b) probably IS one. Think of him as the annoying 13 year old kid from down the street who thinks he knows everything. Every once in a while give him a mental smackdown and just ignore his idiocy as best you can in between.

Oh, and up your mod rating. It worked for me. Now I only see his posts when I choose to banter with a moron for fun.
Old 07-04-2006, 09:36 PM   #93
Thruxomatic
Founding Member

Default Re: You're the Man..

Man, you had a BMX? I graduated from a Green Machine to a banana-seat Schwinn. I only *wished* to be as cool as the BMXers.
Old 07-04-2006, 09:38 PM   #94
Thruxomatic
Founding Member

Default Re: KP, is your name Kevin Paul, formally of Oregon?

Watch out, Ksquid. It sounds like you have a stalker. I sure hope he doesn't find out that your real name is Kelvin Priestley, distant cousin to Jason Priestley and that you moved to Seattle from Georgia after the great bacon rind crash of 1985 bankrupted the family fortune.

Ooops. Sorry.
Old 07-04-2006, 09:59 PM   #95
gforces
Founding Member

Default There is a time/place for loudness

Funny, I was annoyed by this just today. Here is my message to that inconsiderate person:

When you're out on public roads with everybody else driving or what have you, FINE. I expect it--I actually like it.

When you're in the alleyway where my windows face, and you're pumping the throttle like your wanker, 'cause you like the sound bouncing off the walls (and through my house) and I'm trying to take a nap, NOT COOL. You're not EVEN pushing more than 60hp, and you're making that much sound??? Get a clue.

Next time I see your airpump, I'm leaving a friendly note to request that you keep it down until you're out on the main road, then you can shake your baby rattle as much as you want. If you don't heed my request, I'm going to see how many russets I can fit into your 3.5 inch penis extenders.

Don't get me wrong, I like the music--just not in my bedroom a$$hole
gforces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 01:16 AM   #96
pdad13
Founding Member

Wow, you're a bigger a$$hole than I thought. Way to go, Stalin.

If you're anything like your online persona in real life, you probably have some real issues.It's scary that someone could be hauled into court simply on the undoubtably unbiased, clear-minded testimony of a deliusional jackoff with a morality complex. Did the Stasi open a branch office in your state, comrade?

And we all know what puerile means (ironically, it seems to describe you pretty well). Dig out your dictonary and find a new adjective.
pdad13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 01:26 AM   #97
bigdx
Founding Member

You condone speeding?

Mmmm, good thing you're not an adult, otherwise I would have thought you're moron.
bigdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 01:38 AM   #98
bigdx
Founding Member

I suspect the moron is quite familiar with the working of rehab clinics, so I will not argue something he obviously knows more than I.

They may use ultrasonic frequencies in healthcare, but it seems to me he is under the impression that that somehow negates the healing properties of infrasonic frequencies. Since his logic is normally flawed and he habitually ascribes concoctions of his own imagination to something I have posted, I have no reason to pursue the matter.

I am sure in a few threads I will be accredited with saying ultrasonic frequencies have healing properties.

And no, I was not a Hall Monitor.

Old 07-05-2006, 01:40 AM   #99
bigdx
Founding Member

Default Re: KP, is your name Kevin Paul, formally of Oregon?

Your wife always lies kp, you should know that by now ...
Old 07-05-2006, 03:17 AM   #100
Fenton
Founding Member

Default I had to check back in.

As soon as someone mentioned the mod levels don't show his post, he changed everyone that handed him his ass to -1.(that is just about everyone)

You are right about the 13 year old, I coach baseball and listen to a lot of this crap on the bench.

In parting, I don't know why he'd spend another $11.95, he doesn't add anything and he sure isn't learning anything.
Fenton is offline   Reply With Quote