Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 05-20-2006, 07:47 AM   #101
ksquid
Banned

Default Re: Quiz for seruzoowee

Really... wow I am impressed...For cook book techs you know alot Go to school boys...you guys can't tell me basic things about Electrical devices.. dream on...
ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 05-20-2006, 08:02 AM   #102
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Re: Rigged

Now if we could just keep your ex-wife's hands off that cash you could have a few more bikes in the stable.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 08:16 AM   #103
Fenton
Founding Member

Default Please

Stable? You can put that old nag out to pasture.(the bike)
Fenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 08:26 AM   #104
ksquid
Banned

Remember sarnali and I had this agrument before....Now his pay has doubled..from the last time we talked....amazing. I don't know what this has to do with motorcycles..Him and seruzawa have a chip on their shoulder when it comes to engineers...
Old 05-20-2006, 08:31 AM   #105
ksquid
Banned

Hey I do alright. Don't worry about me.. I am completing my pilots license this summer (company pays for it)so you better not fly with me I may forget where the airport is. Hey seruzawa started this thing. Schizuki is right it doesn't really matter where you start in life.... Both sarnali and seruzawa have been dueling with me about this stuff for years.. I feel like a cat playing with some mice in a box... It seems to mean alot for both of them...So I play along

Old 05-20-2006, 09:11 AM   #106
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

I believe that the group that kp joined was actually called DENSA. Its members are most often noted for their typos.
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 09:47 AM   #107
sarnali
Founding Member

My pay has been within 5k or so for the last dozen years depending on OT. The last time we had this little go round you wound up apologizing for your usual shoot-from-the-lip comunications style and snearing attitude towards Union workers.

No chips on my shoulders, though I do find it immensly entertaining that the same people that look down on me for my lack of formal education and working class background are the ones making considerably less than me at the end of the year. A personality defect on my part I guess.

And since you bring out the best in me....what kind of aerospace "engineer" doesn't know that positioning motors on sattilites that "our" company builds use liquid fuel and not electric motors?

sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 11:02 AM   #108
ksquid
Banned

That's not what I remember...You were the one that was putting me down go back and look it up ...You said you made 50K and you said with a sneer I made less than that.. I laughed...(I passed 50 K a long long time ago) The starting salary for new hire ccollege grad engineers is around $60K look it up ...you were the one that got intensely personal not me..I have a lot of respect for Union workers and up until I was promoted to management I was in a union, one for engineers. Education and hardwork still pay off for most us.. Some are lucky and catch a break I drop in nice cushy jobs. not me.. I feel fortunate to be given lots of great opportunites by a fantastic company.
Old 05-20-2006, 11:03 AM   #109
ksquid
Banned

Hey your views are so far out of the mainstream of thought that well well I forgot what I was going to say..
Old 05-20-2006, 11:34 AM   #110
sarnali
Founding Member

You remember wrong my friend, I was making 40k a year at the U-W in the late 80's. Steam Engineering and Power Plant operations is a VERY good paying job. Since coming to Large Chicago Based Aerospace and Defense Corp. my pay has doubled at least.

And while others on here have got very personal and insulting with you, I have not. I may get exasperated with you over some of the things you come up with and I've wondered how you manage to get yourself in and defend the position you're in at times, but I rarely get personal and insulting with anyone, including you.

As a point of reference for you, look at the IAM pay grade 11 and add a $1.75. That's my base, not counting shift differential of $.75 for weekends and my "Team Co-ordinator" pay of $1.75.
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote