Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 02-09-2001, 01:06 PM   #1
blip
Founding Member

Default Re: Where

Allrighty there readers, I've been working 18-hour days on this story, so don't even think of whining -- my head hurts so much from staring at computers non-stop that I might just, for once, take it personally and when the 600 story does post, if you crap and whine here, I might just redirect you offsite. You will never see the story then!
So there!
blip is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 02-09-2001, 01:42 PM   #2
badsac
Founding Member

Ooo. We are getting a bit shirty aren't we.

Thanks for the update. We're all looking forward to this test. That's why there has been so much impatience being shown around here lately.

Just keep us informed though. That's all we ask. It's also a good way to stop squids getting all emotional on you and blowing things out of proportion.
badsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2001, 02:26 PM   #3
floundericiousFL
Founding Member

hey goshdarnit!!!!! I pay good money.....er.....spend....good.....internet time here....yeah spend good internet time here to see more wheelies than that....

next time I want you guys to carry the wheelie ALL the way through that first turn!

thanks for the update!
floundericiousFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2001, 02:38 PM   #4
bimota
Founding Member

Default 0 - 60 Times

Can you post zero to sixty times along with the drag results we've waited all this time for?
bimota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2001, 03:04 PM   #5
hackfu
Founding Member

hahaha! you've made one bleary-eyed MO employee laugh today. ugh. hand coding html is ALMOST as exciting as riding bikes.
hackfu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2001, 03:24 PM   #6
floundericiousFL
Founding Member

I had a question for you....

I just reinstalled Media Player 7 with mpg-4 support...um....when I play your DivX movies...I get sound...but no vid!?

any thoughts? is it only available on the Med. Player 8 beta??

anyways...the mpegs are working and they're cooooooooOOOOOOL!
Old 02-09-2001, 03:34 PM   #7
floundericiousFL
Founding Member

Default solved my own problem...ladies man says "That's good"

weird!!

I couldn't get it to play...so I d/l'd the global divx player...and...POOF....now media player will play it? LOL weird a$$ Microsuck products!
Old 02-09-2001, 03:39 PM   #8
hackfu
Founding Member

Thats odd. We have 7 as well and it seems to work. A mystery is a-foot. On my personal computer, I had to download a seperate file. Where this file came from, I have no recollection. A toss through the search engine salad (google.com came back with many a-site) should reveal the neccasary information.

Garbonzo beans my speling is bahd twoday.
Old 02-09-2001, 03:40 PM   #9
hackfu
Founding Member

Default Re: solved my own problem...ladies man says "That

ah. I think u answered my own comment (c below). That's proly what I have on my system @ home.
Old 02-09-2001, 03:47 PM   #10
Patrick-of-the-Hills
Founding Member

Brent! Chill! Have some of that $12/12 pack beer we'll be covering soon! We understand monitor burn. We understand hair-split decisions. We understand weird weather. (Friggin' sixtyish in upstate New York today here.) Let the pressure slide off a touch, know that most of us will be twiddling our thumbs before riding season starts anyway, never mind buying something, and just give us the street-biased (but racetrack-thrill-containing) full-on review of the most important class of streetbikes on the market that we expect from you, okay? We trust you, we value you, we're willing to wait. But thanks for letting us know what's going on, too.

PS: How about Bonneville?
Patrick-of-the-Hills is offline   Reply With Quote