Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 09-27-2005, 08:51 AM   #51
sportbikebandit
Founding Member

Default Re: Twists, Turns and Trouble

Yep being a good officier. I don't think he would of got us in the mess... Have you read his book?

sportbikebandit is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-29-2005, 06:40 AM   #52
Grundoon
Registered Member

. . . and here I was, with images of the OCC Police Bike, complete with sidecar, trying to run down some squid on his GSXR. . . .
Old 10-05-2005, 08:07 AM   #53
SRMark
Founding Member

I sure am glad to have prompted such a lively discussion. I guess I should have planted my tongue more firmly in my cheek. Yes, there are a bunch of folks who advocate such things as automated surveillance but I don't really happen to be one of them. I was just shocked that those folks hadn't come up with it yet since most police departments use is as a fund raiser. Here in the DC area accidents have gone up where ever they have placed those things. Granted, they are the rear-end type of accident as opposed to side impact collisions. I am opposed to helmet laws and seat belt laws. I don't think you need to legislate common sense and freedom is more important than what ever it is that is being cured by the taking of it.
SRMark is offline   Reply With Quote