Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 07-06-2005, 05:17 PM   #21
Mean
Registered Member

Default Re: Teaching

I hate stupid bikers too but I wouldn't run one off the road.

G
Mean is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-06-2005, 05:23 PM   #22
ncelik
Registered Member

That's the address of the CO = "Central Office" serving the local area. He is somewhere within 10 miles or so of that address. In the original posting are the phone-numer ranges served by this CO.
ncelik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 05:58 PM   #23
tomk2
Founding Member

No prob... in the early days of the internet I used to squash spammers for a career (until I wearied of the sheer Sisyphean futility of it) so it was kinda fun dusting off the net detective skills.

It was probably just a troll but k00ks shouldn't be posting crap like that from work and if some biker was really run off today it's a small enough world that I'd bet the loop'll get closed.

Well, ta ta for now... I've got to get back to packing for Laguna Seca... sooo much to do to get myself & my new Multistrada ready for the ride down Highway 1 to Monterey!
tomk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 07:16 PM   #24
RonXX
Founding Member

Default Teaching stupid bicyclists a lesson!

I hate those stupid bicycle riders who think they own the road! I get so mad when I see one leave the shoulder and wander into the real vehicle lane to avoid bushes and such. Today on the way home from my third job I got to pay for my super-fast Ducati 1000R, I saw that this was about to happen. I slowed down from my EXPERT pace so I could creep up behind this reckless moron. Long story short, I rubbed my front tire on the rear of his back tire to show him who owned the lane. He won't soon forget his lesson with the skin missing on this hands/elbows/knees/eyelids!!!!!!!111!!!
RonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 07:41 PM   #25
GeneralAlcazar
Founding Member

Default Re: Teaching Stupid Bikers A Lesson

Reads like a troll to me. The phrase, "enjoying my ultimate driving machine" drips with sarcasm to me.
GeneralAlcazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 08:19 PM   #26
sportbikebandit
Founding Member

Have fun at Laguna! You Lucky er Smart Dog. I'll be watching on Speed TV in between honey-dos....
sportbikebandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 08:35 PM   #27
yoavy11
Founding Member

Default Re: Sheesh...get over it...

A)The story might be true.

B)If this story is true then the rider it happened to is more likely to find the drivers info in MO forum then the M3 one.

C)Hopefully the rider will use this info to go to the cops and/or sue this guy for what he did, rather then take it to even stupider levels.

yoavy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 02:28 AM   #28
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

You should have offered to discuss the problem with him at the next stop light. I've made that offer on occasion.
Old 07-07-2005, 02:49 AM   #29
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Re: Teaching Stupid Bikers A Lesson

Personally, if I was on the receiving end of the "cloud of dust" treatment, I'm not sure what I would do, but calling the police wouldn't be an option for me. Mr. Ultimate Driving Machine sure wouldn't be happy to see me, if I found him, for sure.
Old 07-07-2005, 02:49 AM   #30
iamz
Founding Member

You got the new 620? Maybe if MO isn't planning on testing the little multi this summer they would let you post your own test/review.

Excellent detective work BTW.
iamz is offline   Reply With Quote