Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 06-08-2005, 01:01 PM   #51
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Re: Just Like a Biker Movie

Dude, you sound like the country bumpkin that you are. Since I grew up in a town with two 1% clubs, and got to know many of them, to me, you come off sounding as stupid as you do about WM. You couldn't find a clue with a road map. Believe me, upset I'm not. I just find it funny when someone speaks from pure ignorance, and thinks he's got the whole world figured out. I figure those badass 1% club guys scare the shyt out of you too, which is why those "bad reputations" are so valuable to guys like you.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-08-2005, 01:12 PM   #52
sportbikebandit
Founding Member

Default Good points and your are correct, however....

Bet you the Sheriff gets reelected. I grew in a small town like Grant's Pass. I am sure the Sheriff gets his coffee taken care at the local diner, his drinks at the the bar etc. "Sheriff Daniel protected us from the outlaw gang" No women were raped, nothing was stolen cause he did his job....SBP just cause you live in the big city of Pocatello I agree with you though it could of been done differently, more cost effective and with no harassment.

sportbikebandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 01:29 PM   #53
Equalizer
Registered Member

The e-mail for the local MC shop. Drop them a line and see if this is normal or if there were actual complaints or disturbances .....

Maybe they pissed off the wrong people with arrogance .... small towns stick together. I don't know what happened but I have ridden through many a backwoods community and never had any trouble whatsoever.

Now LA, that was a different story ... I think the cops there have gone through a Nazi youth camp to qualify ....

HawgWild@aol.com
Equalizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 01:41 PM   #54
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Default Re: Defending justice

..and a big iron on your hip....
Old 06-08-2005, 01:49 PM   #55
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Nah, the LAPD went for training in Glendale. Before that the Glendale cops got trained by the Tujunga Sheriffs dept. Who it turn were trained by the Nazis. Let the circle be unbroken.
Old 06-08-2005, 01:58 PM   #56
Equalizer
Registered Member

I lived in Marina del Ray in the mid 80's where we couldn't harldy fire up our bikes (Ninja's)without attracting attention. Cops would follow us around just waiting for us to do something they could write us up for.

Once they were folowing us and we stopped at a light. A Pugeot 205GT pulled up next to us and started gunning his engine and took off at the green light, we just putted acroos the intersection. We were puller over immediately, I got a ticket for exibitionist driving and my buddy was ticket for racing! WTF, that was just one of many incidents .... we were no angels but damn!
Equalizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 02:15 PM   #57
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Cap, you can tell what "badasses" they were. How many arrests were made capturing fleeing felons and bail jumpers? ZERO. Damn, a club with that REPUTATION doesn't even have one felon in the group. Sounds like a bunch a choir boys to me!
Old 06-08-2005, 02:18 PM   #58
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Just Like a bad Biker Movie

Black Widow: "You gotta give us those tickets. We deserve those tickets."

Cop: "Boys, you are living breathing violations of the laws of nature. But we don't enforce those laws."

Actually I don't care about drug charges. I don't think it's fair to pick on bikers for illegal drug use while letting the entire faculty of Berkeley get away with it.
Old 06-08-2005, 02:21 PM   #59
seruzawa
The Toad

Ain't that the truth? Now that those evil bikers are gone things are safe. Sally Soccermom can drive her ritalin zombiefied children to the "drug free" school in the minivan while talking on the cell phone in a prozac induced haze with complete confidence now!
Old 06-08-2005, 02:22 PM   #60
kob
Registered Member

let's all go there to this town and find out what is going on. Let's pick one of these long weekend and we all go. Shopper, naked, speedbikes everyone.......

KOB

kob is offline   Reply With Quote