Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 04-26-2005, 10:13 AM   #41
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Re: Palomar Mountain residents form group to stop speeding motorcycles

This is a fact. I don't really give a rats ass what you think of me. I am what I am, and if that bothers you, well I guess you'll just have to live with it. If I chase people away, then they probably brought it upon themselves, just as you are doing now by again bringing me into a fight where I had none. Since you have such a low opinion of me, and what I have to say, I'd suggest heavily that you keep your responses off my threads. I've pretty much had it with your bullshyt.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 04-26-2005, 10:40 AM   #42
blitz
Founding Member

Actually, the only reason i subscribe to this site is becasue of Seruzawa, Longride, Sarnali, BMW4WW, Pdaddy, mscuddy, and "a few others.". When Kdumba$$ was still here, it was *almost* enough to make me leave, but these guys kept me here.

Sure, they have their politics. Sometimes i agree, sometimes i don't. Most of the time i don't care. Why let it get to you? Who cares?

Do I know these guys? nope. But, given the responses i've seen, these guys ride, and these guys get it. I'd tour with them in a minute, 'cause it would sure be interesting.
blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 10:55 AM   #43
seruzawa
The Toad

Isn't it amazing that the one guy who started the gratuitous insulting name-calling thinks he can get away with accusing others of it?

Old 04-26-2005, 11:00 AM   #44
seruzawa
The Toad

Boo hoo. Life doesn't go the way he likes it all the time. Boo hoo. People say things that upset him. Boo hoo. Wah wah.

Old 04-26-2005, 12:11 PM   #45
tumbler
Founding Member

I guess it gets to me because they chase off Kpaul, who I'm glad to see gone, but they do the same stuff he did, they are just better informed and experienced, each having ridden more than one motorcycle. I guess I get tired of all the political, the man is out to get me, big brother is watching. I like riding motorcycles, readng about motorcycles, and talking about them. They rode all over Kpaul about stopping with the political stuff, this is a motorcycle site, but I challenge them to show one thread that they don't throw in politics. Not to mention when they talk bikes I feel like I actually learned something. When they get all political, they aren't pointing out anything I haven't thought about.
tumbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 12:25 PM   #46
tumbler
Founding Member

Threats are pretty idol in cyberspace. What are you going to do "beat me up?" I guess you'll just have to live with me wanting to talk about bikes and not politics and insults on a motorcycle website. You have made a point though, I've always wondered why I can't have you and a few others stay off of my threads, that is unless they want to talk bikes...
Old 04-26-2005, 12:31 PM   #47
tumbler
Founding Member

It not an accusation, it's a fact. Everyone but Sarnali on my short list has in fact in this thread made insults, not just to me, I might add. I have a feeling the one who hasn't either can't post right now or can see that this argument isn't really worth his time.
Old 04-26-2005, 12:36 PM   #48
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Maybe when you actually know something about motorcycles we could talk. Until then, go cry on your mommy's shoulder. No wonder Indiana sucks. I never threatened you or anyone else. I will inviet you to a face to face any time you are up for it though. Let's see what you have to say then.
Old 04-26-2005, 12:39 PM   #49
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

You are a liar as well as an idiot. I said nothing on this thread and you insulted ME jerkoff. Show me ONE insult I have made to ANYONE on this thread.
Old 04-26-2005, 12:45 PM   #50
tumbler
Founding Member

"I never said anything about cruisers or sportbikes. Maybe you have a reading comprehension problem. How the hell you attributed "Loud pipe cruisers never speed" to anything I said above is incredible. After that response I have no doubt in my mind why people are misinformed, or just plain wrong. I would say YOUR logic is astounding.....or rather the lack of it. " Quote Longride

Well I would love to stay and play, but the real world becons. Would want you to think you chased off another one you don't like.