Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 04-26-2005, 07:25 AM   #31
wolfpack_fan
Registered Member

Default Re: Palomar Mountain residents form group to stop speeding motorcycles

You're right. Loud pipe cruisers never speed.

Right. Your logic is astounding.
wolfpack_fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 04-26-2005, 07:36 AM   #32
seruzawa
The Toad

Well, fool, I know a local city councilman who decided that they should hire more cops when he saw how much money they could generate for the city coffers by writing tickets. Too bad they didn't have time to find Elizabeth Smart. Too busy writing tickets.

Go back to sleep, moron.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:31 AM   #33
tumbler
Founding Member

Hahahahahahahaha, oh that's was good. Well you're on the soap box, might as well give me your whole manifesto. How should the country run? What would be the best way? I won't even ask you for the impossible task of how your ideas could realistically be implemented.

And if at some point you want to talk about motorcycles instead of the evils of government, I'll "smarten up" and "wake up."

You know, you, Longride, Sarnali, BMW4WW, and a few others seem to have a wealth of motorcycle experience and knowledge, but you just can't leave it at that. You guys have to talk politics, call people idiots, gang up, when someone doesn't feel oppressed by the government, or simply doesn't see the point in debating it endlessly on a bulletin board. If any off the above people feel slighted or unjustly stereotyped I am sure you'll write a scathing post back to me, but this has been my experience in the 4 or 5 five years I have had a subscription. I think you guys chase people away from this site or at least off the message boards. They might have some good info or insights too, but we'll never know. There are 572 guests and 182 members online right now, but it seems like over 50% of the posts are from 10 people.
tumbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 08:34 AM   #34
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Now you've gone and done it. Before long the Southern Poverty Law Center will use your post to prove that all of us black helicopter nuts are moron haters, because you've insulted all of them by inculding this twit in thier group. VWW
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 08:39 AM   #35
tumbler
Founding Member

3 for 3 Beemer, ganging up, name calling, politics. No motorcycle info.
Old 04-26-2005, 09:04 AM   #36
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

I'll wager that you spend more time kowtowing and clicking your heels together than you do motorcycling. Do I get a 50% score now? VWW
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 09:23 AM   #37
lwatcdr
Founding Member

Default A reason that people think we are all morons?

This comment is one good reason.

"It's fine that the fire chief doesn't want people to be injured, and it's fine that he wants his firefighters to be available for a resident who is having a heart attack, but it's bull***** that he's only going after motorcyclists. If he's so worried about residents with heart attacks, he should not be messing with speed limits. He should put limits on what residents eat. He should get the fat and cholesterol out of their diets, get them off of their couches and out for some exercise..."

1. People can suffer heart attacks without being fat or lazy.

2. Is your fun worth someone else's life?

Frankly if you want to ride fast go to a track day. You will never ride a modern sport bike at than %50 of it's limit on the street and still be anything close to sane. Hey I love to ride but comments like the last one make us all look bad. Frankly that comment was as bad as one made by the Cop that answered that 911 call.
lwatcdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 09:32 AM   #38
tumbler
Founding Member

Well if I am posting here than like you I am obviously not riding. It is raining all week and I haven't gotten home before 8 one night in the last two weeks.

I have no idea what kowtowing is or means, must be an old guy term.

The first miles 200-1200 on my new bike were put on in two and a half days riding the hills in southern Indiana at a pace that would have my license taken away in a heavily patrolled area such as Palomar is getting to be. Two Saturdays ago my fiance and I did 250 miles up to Notre Dame and back. So yea I do ride, less than some, much more than others. I like to have a haven away from the world and when I can't ride it tends to be reading about bikes or catching some races. You seem to get pissed when other people aren't as pissed as you over whatever has you pissed at the moment. I'm here to try and chill out, but you, and the others I mentioned, seemed determined to make me as miserable as you.
Old 04-26-2005, 09:57 AM   #39
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

I never said anything about cruisers or sportbikes. Maybe you have a reading comprehension problem. How the hell you attributed "Loud pipe cruisers never speed" to anything I said above is incredible. After that response I have no doubt in my mind why people are misinformed, or just plain wrong. I would say YOUR logic is astounding.....or rather the lack of it.
Old 04-26-2005, 10:04 AM   #40
Fenton
Founding Member

Thanks guy, now I can skip Jerry Springer and get some yard work done this afternoon.
Fenton is offline   Reply With Quote