Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 03-10-2005, 05:41 PM   #21
mile_eater
Founding Member

Default Re: Cager Drives Off with Motorcyclist's Severed Foot Embedded in His Bumper

This is where were revisit the "He Needed Killing Defense".

Judge: Your Plea

Accused: Innocent. It weren't Murder your Honor. He needed killin'.

Judge: How so?

Accused: He run me over, then drove off with my severed foot stuck in his durn bumper.

Judge: Detective... is this true?

Detective: Well.. yes your honor but...

Judge: Shut up detective. He did in fact need killing. You're free to go sir. Sorry about that limp.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 03-10-2005, 06:02 PM   #22
sportbike_pilot
Founding Member

Default Re: Cager Drives Off with Motorcyclist's Severed Foot Embedded in His Bumper

Was he wearing a helmet and armchaps? Bugger probably got what he deserved.

Steven you are turning into the next MO hyperlink king. I still dig u tho man.

MoFo St. Paddy's day celebration, eh. Should we get Ebass and Johnny B to attend as well?

-sbp
sportbike_pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 07:15 PM   #23
tomhorn
Registered Member

Oh, how I sometimes yearn for "the good old days" when the general public was scared crapless of anyone riding a motorcycle. It's taken decades, but this may be the ultimate backlash from "You meet the nicest people on a Honda". The public isn't frightened of us anymore and feel free to run us down as if we were stray cats.
tomhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 07:20 PM   #24
Grum
Registered Member

Welcome to the First Post Club.

Rules for inclusion:

1) Get first post

2) Have actually read the article (if you haven't, then you're only eligible for Associate Membership)

3) Get at least one response to your comment (not from yourself)

Old 03-10-2005, 07:24 PM   #25
Steven_Verschoor
Registered Member

Eric and JohnnyB?... I confess I've never imagined myself raising a glass at their table, but with you to lend me some cred, who knows? :-p</p>

PS: as long as I'm the MO hyperlink king, maybe you should re-publish Stones of Years!</p>
Steven_Verschoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 10:28 PM   #26
pdad13
Founding Member

Well, I don't know about British law, but this sick f*ck should have been charged with the equivalent of assault with a deadly weapon and/or attempted murder.

He also should have been barred from ever practicing law.

While they're at it, maybe Mr. Dearing should ordered to spend more than a few minutes with Mr. Headshrinker. Sounds like he could be a fine example of a sociopath.

Or maybe they should rip off one of his legs and leaving him screaming in agony and bleeding to death. That sounds fair.
pdad13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 02:59 AM   #27
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

I believe everyone that owns a British motorcycle should give it a good dousing of gasoline and burn it publicly to protest this outrage. Of course, anyone that doesn't do this just shows THE WORLD how little they care about motorcyclists in general. I figure Sarnali can light his up first, and the rest will join in out of shame.
Old 03-11-2005, 06:14 AM   #28
yo-me-mo
Founding Member

I say lets carry and if after they run us over we have any energy left we use it to blow their brains out. Do this a few times and watch the laws change.Hey if someone is going to kill me out of negligence I think I want the oppurtunity to oblidge.
yo-me-mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 06:36 AM   #29
sportbike_pilot
Founding Member

You say where and I'll round up as many mofos as possible. I can guarantee that Fonzie will show because of certain lewd photographs that fell into my possession, via PETA, but as for everyone else... I'll think of something.

Why do you continue to bludgeon me with bad stuff from my past? Can't a man change?

-sbp
sportbike_pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 07:55 AM   #30
SRMark
Founding Member

That arsewipe has the perfect qualification for his study of law- a total disrespect for it.
SRMark is offline   Reply With Quote