Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 02-02-2005, 03:58 AM   #41
red916
Founding Member

Default Re: Washed-out Roads in SoCal

No. But what I meant was: It's very cold and icy there and your roads are crappy in the summer, let alone the winter. And in about 3 days(check www.intellicast.com) you won't be riding. At least not a motorcycle. With two wheels. Enjoy your winter!
red916 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 02-02-2005, 08:00 AM   #42
Steven_Verschoor
Registered Member

I sent you a message through MO yesterday.

Did you receive it?
Steven_Verschoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 09:00 AM   #43
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Nope, I tried the same thing with you. Try cuddy@sbcglobal.net. I'll send you a pic of "the fleet".
Old 02-02-2005, 12:03 PM   #44
jungkvist
Founding Member

Default GS...If only I Could...

Having a bike that looked like it was dredged from the Marianas Trench wouldn't bother me, the GS is as awsome bike. But, the inseam requirement is outa my league, and closer to the NBA. It would be embarassing to have someone holding my bike, so I can get on. And, besides, what would I do a stop-lights?

Yeah! I Know, Fall Over!
Old 02-02-2005, 12:43 PM   #45
jungkvist
Founding Member

Yeah, I live in the North East, but my dream has always been, moving to Central Kansas.

The pictuesque silos...The smell of the feed lot...And ,always the odd-chance of a cow falling from the sky, after a Tornado...for the occasional laugh!

I've alwasy thought, the transition from life to death, so much easier there. Death is no surprise, when comatose alive: Just plow you into the ground and leave you, and a better world, for all...for your unselfish-usefullness.

And, the straight roads..going on...for miles...and miles, and miles...miles, miles, miles, miles...zzz...zzzz...zzzzz...zzzzzzz...zzzzzzz...z zzzzzzz...zzzzzzzzz...