Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 12-28-2004, 04:26 AM   #11
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Man Sentenced In Motorcyclists' Deaths

You're right. The leftwingers are great at running wars. WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam. Millions of corpses courtesy of the geniuses.

And claiming "credit" for govt social programs is to deliciously ironic to be believed. Nations bankrupted. Lives smashed. Families ruined. Innner city schools become war zones. Something to be proud of! But all such evil is to be forgiven because you've got "good intentions", right?

LOL! Keep it up. This is better than the comedy channel.

Much to be proud of. Malthus would be impressed I bet.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-28-2004, 04:27 AM   #12
rock06r
Founding Member

Default Don't make googoo eyes in Tennessee then....

Should I ever travel through TN again in the future, I'll be sure to wear those springy eye-glass thingies from now on. But wait, maybe then they'll claim "he was making googoo eyes at me, so I had to shoot him".
rock06r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 04:27 AM   #13
rock06r
Founding Member

Default Re: Bovine Ejectus.

Should I ever travel through TN again in the future, I'll be sure to wear those springy eye-glass thingies from now on. But wait, maybe then they'll claim "he was making googoo eyes at me, so I had to shoot him".
rock06r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 06:18 AM   #14
Tigercub
Founding Member

..."And claiming "credit" for govt social programs is to deliciously ironic to be believed. Nations bankrupted. Lives smashed. Families ruined."

So that's why Bush hates Social Security.

Thanks for explaining.

Tigercub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 06:24 AM   #15
captainwhoopass
Founding Member

30 to 40 years is pretty damn light for killing three people. I feel no remorse for worthless pieces of ***** like this kid.
Old 12-28-2004, 06:35 AM   #16
iamz
Founding Member

Default Re: Bovine Ejectus.

I think one could probably find more realistic things to worry about than getting shot at by police.

Can anyone make a statistically relevent argument as to why I should be concerned?

Hell, even most criminals don't actually get shot at by police.

I think people worry a bit too much about things that ain't worth worrying about.
iamz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 06:38 AM   #17
sarnali
Founding Member

He hates social security because his neofascist capitolist war mongering masters told him to. The guys a puppet
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 06:43 AM   #18
Tigercub
Founding Member

Look at it from the cops point of view. Most of your day is fairly boring. You're on a routine arrest warrant. Suddenly, a guy blows right past you?

Scenario 1. Unbelievable. This is my chance to be the hero after three years in this stupid job. Besides, people who saw me and the speeder will think I'm not doing my job if I don't go after him.

Sound of siren, screeching tires and roar of engine fade in the distence.

...or...

Scenario 2. What's up with that guy? If I chase him he'll go faster once he sees me and someone might get killed. We got a make on him and will eventually arrest him when he's calmed down. No need to put innocent people at risk. Yeah right! LOL!!

Old 12-28-2004, 06:51 AM   #19
tomk2
Founding Member

dude, mebbe you ought to move to Argentina if you think Bushism is such a hot plan. It ought to be the poster child for Americas right wing nutjobs cuz economists what the "chicago boys" did in South America is the stuff of legend

They too had a government dominated by University of Chicago School of Economics educated neo-cons and they implemented ALL the stuff the Bushies are working on....

lied their country into an unnecessary war--- then lost

privatized government pension programs, utilities and services

slashed taxes for corporations and the wealthy while running record deficits

cut spending on domestic programs and infrastructure while pouring money into bloated military spending and corporate handouts

end result they plunged into a decade long recession with 40+% unemployment and finally defaulted on all thier international debts.

The rich got lots richer and the middle class has been gutted, their roads and other public assets are crumbling from years of neglect and it's gonna take 'em decades to crawl out of the hole.

If you wanna see where neo-con America is going, just look where Argentina has been
tomk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 06:58 AM   #20
Tigercub
Founding Member

Here is the difference between Mr. Halbert and Mr. Janlow.

Mr. Halbert takes drugs and steals things from people.

Mr. Janklow was a respected public servant.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hee hee hee hee ho ho ho... Wheew.