Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 07-15-2004, 01:43 PM   #71
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default I know

However I was involved in a plumbing project in my home today and need to blow off a little steam.

Notice how you're bigger than him so you're a bully and since he's bigger than me I'm little man? Does that make bozo a bully? I'm so confused.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-15-2004, 01:45 PM   #72
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Ahhh JB

We're evil right-wingers. We're supposed to be haters right?

You peace-loving open-minded types aren't supposed to act like us are you?
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 01:51 PM   #73
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Re: Right!

There were so many lies and distortions in Bowling I could fill six pages. Off the top of my head, he clipped ads to distort Bush Sr. campaign ads, lied about crime facts, distorted Hestons speech timeframes and appearances to make him look like a fool, connected the NRA and KKK as being in bed with one another. Nothing could be further from the truth there. Lied about the innocent little kid that got shot in Michigan, who was already suspended for stabbing a kid with a pencil days earlier. Hell I can list many more. How many do you need? Documentary my ass.

Farenheit?

1) The Bin Laden family (if not exactly Osama himself) had a close if convoluted business relationship with the Bush family, through the Carlyle Group.

Anone that knows the timeline of events, knows that this is a lie. No relationship existed and that can be proved. No bigger lie needs to exist but we have many more.

2) Saudi capital in general is a very large element of foreign investment in the United States. Bush flew the Saudis out and do anything they wish.

Richard Clarke admitted to flying the Saudis out, not Bush. That is a fact. And if they are such "good buddies" why didn't we get to use their bases or airspace? Some friends eh? Sounds like Moore didn't get his facts straight.

3) The Unocal company in Texas had been willing to discuss a gas pipeline across Afghanistan with the Taliban, as had other vested interests.

That was a Clinton proposal that was dead in the water by the time Bush entered office. At no time did Bush meet with the Taliban about this.

4) The Bush administration sent far too few ground troops to Afghanistan and thus allowed far too many Taliban and al-Qaida members to escape.

First he said the war in Afgan was a waste, and then we didn't send enough troops. Which was it? Kind of like Kerry voting for war and then voting against funding it.

Hell I got lots more. How many do we need to call a fraud? One? Five? Ten? Moore is a scammer at best and a liar at worst. I'll go with liar. Like I said, he knew what he was doing. Throw out a bunch of half-truths and let the dogs eat. Nobody is going to check the real story, cept a few. JB, you are the best, but man you gotta pick em better than Kerry.

Old 07-15-2004, 02:02 PM   #74
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

He called Bowling a documentary. It was a big lie. This he calls and "examination". Right out of the Clinton book of "it depends on your meaning of the word sex". Let's go with what Lions Gate says about it:

"One of the most controversial and provocative films of the year, Fahrenheit 9/11 is Academy Award-winning filmmaker Michael Moore's searing examination of the Bush administration's actions in the wake of the tragic events of 9/11. With his characteristic humor and dogged commitment to uncovering the facts......." His dogged commitment to uncovering the facts! Do you agree with this Johnny? Does MM have a dogged commitment to uncovering the facts...... or covering the facts? What say you?
Old 07-15-2004, 02:04 PM   #75
johnnyb
Founding Member

again, what are the Big Lies it contains?
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 02:04 PM   #76
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Re: There you go again

Yeah Johnny. I see a pattern too.
Old 07-15-2004, 02:06 PM   #78
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Already answered that one. Look one thread up.
Old 07-15-2004, 02:12 PM   #80
captainwhoopass
Founding Member

Now you've done it. He'll be in a link posting frenzy for a month.