Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   MO vs. World (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-vs-world/)
-   -   Judge says Janklow was on official duty (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-vs-world/2452-judge-says-janklow-official-duty.html)

longride 07-15-2004 12:31 PM

Re: Major reason to boycott Sturgis. The family won't get squat. No punitive damages

A$$wipe would rather get a 3 million judgement and not get a penny, than get 300 grand and collect it all from the Gov. All Janklow has to do is put his house and other possessions in someone elses name, hide his cash in a proxy account, and they already can't touch his pension. Skip around for a year or two and go work for cash for a bit and nobody will ever get a dime from him. F&ck, even a 5 year old could figure out how to beat that rap. O.J. never paid a friggin dime and I think he got a 2 million judgement against him. He lives in Florida and plays golf every day. Like he said at the end of his trial "All I have left are my golf clubs".

johnnyb 07-15-2004 12:32 PM

Re: Right!

u been to c it yet longride? or just following the party line? I hear he exagerrated some stuff, but got most of the facts right.

I think the real nastiness began with you right-wingers myself. I totally remember listening to Rush the day after Clinton shot up the al Quiada camp. It was at the height of the lewinsky thing, and Rush was beside himself, that al Quiada was no threat, that it was a blatant "wag the dog" attempt by clinton to divert attention. while Ken Starr was busy investigating clinton's sex life, al Quiada was plotting away, safe and secure.

Then there was the whole vince foster thing, where he accused the clintons of killing the guy. (maybe they did. where's the proof?)

Beauty of the thing is that you all you reactionaries trying to ban Fahrenheit 911 is what made it a huge success, maybe an election-swaying one.

captainwhoopass 07-15-2004 12:44 PM

If MM exaggerated swome things, that immediately throws into question everything he says.

longride 07-15-2004 12:48 PM

I see everything Johnny. Then I read the facts about it. Rush didn't claim he was making a "documentary" did he? All he did was state what he thought. That's called an "opinion" last I looked. Did Rush win an Oscar for lying, like Bowling for Columbine did? Not last time I looked. I don't have any problem with anyone critisizing Bush. Critical is good. I never said to ban anything, but let's call a spade a spade. The man made a 2 hour slander attack and called it a documentary. It's so full of holes, I could drive a tractor trailer through it ,and it's one and only purpose was to slander a sitting President. Believe me, I could care less if Bush or Kerry wins. I DO have a problem with liars. As far as I can see Clinton, Kerry, and Moore all fit that description because of their own words and actions. JB, please don't say he got his "facts" right, or you are playing word games like Clinton used to. Moore knew what to do and how to do it, so I have to give him credit for that. Believe it or not, I like Edwards better than all of them and thought he would make the best Pres.

seruzawa 07-15-2004 12:53 PM

The biggest chuckle is watching you since you are so consistant at accusing others of your own foibles.

captainwhoopass 07-15-2004 01:08 PM

Re: Reading comprehension for a$$holes

You are the last person who should talk about insulting when you no longer have anything valid to say. You practically invented it.