Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   MO vs. World (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-vs-world/)
-   -   Judge says Janklow was on official duty (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-vs-world/2452-judge-says-janklow-official-duty.html)

sarnali 07-15-2004 09:40 AM

Re:"Donning Nomex suit"

At least he showed up, besides they all look the same in black pajamas and funny hats.

longride 07-15-2004 10:01 AM

Re:

I think we all know he showed up. It's what he admitted to doing after he showed up that's the problem. I mean, Janklow showed up at that intersection too didn't he?

captainwhoopass 07-15-2004 10:07 AM

Re: Right!

You never know. Those dip****s in DC reelected their mayor after he was caught smoking crack.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the American public.

nokneedragin 07-15-2004 10:20 AM

Don't forget the crack-ho, Everybody always forgets the crack-ho

nokneedragin 07-15-2004 10:28 AM

Re: Major reason to boycott Sturgis. The family won't get squat. No punitive damages

The bottom line is the family won't get much from the Gov'mnt. This needs to be set back squarely on Janklows sholders (where it morally, ethically, and IMHO legally belongs) so the Scotts can sue the sh!t out of him and rape his cash, property etc.

His insurance will cover some of the damages I'm sure, but arn't most policies caped to a max. payout per event.

The other thing that scares me is the lawers statement about sueing Merrill Lynch, you get way more money out of a private company (person) than you ever can from the government.

Buzglyd 07-15-2004 10:30 AM

Reading comprehension for a$$holes

I didn't say anything about how much they would be awarded. Compensatory damages would be paid by the taxpayer. Shyt it's the first sentence in the damn article you dolt.

Shove your "for dummies" crap up your a$$. I know it's not right to pick on the handicapped but beating the crap out of you would at least be a good aerobic workout.

seruzawa 07-15-2004 10:32 AM

If you read Kerry's testimony he in fact does admit being a war criminal but wasn't. He threw away his medals but didn't. He supports the troops but votes against providing them body armor. But then Kerry is on both sides of every issue. He's also the richest guy in the Senate.. a fitting representative of the party that most pretends to care about the little guy. I've seen politicians in action directly too much to buy that bilge.

Be that as it may...... get with the program! You've heard the stupid sloganeering from the democrats.... Anybody but Bush! Anybody..... Stalin, Pol Pot, Genghis Khan, Idi Amin, Osama bin Laden..... anybody!!

Do these idiots realize how much the slogan "Anybody but Bush" reveals about the utter unattractiveness of their own candidate? That slogan is the heart of their campaign. "Don't look at our candidate." And they are right to be afraid of their candidate's craven self serving record of vacillations and his record of the shabby arrogant treatment of his constituents in Mass. He even cuts in line when he and his wife go to the theatre. When anyone complains he says, "Do you know who I am?" A total arrogant prick who considers the voters to be riff raff. This is why he is so attractive to the Kooks of the world. They consider themselves superior to the rest of us as well and gravitate to the most hoity toity of would be aristocrats.

Oh well. Just like every other election the two major political extortion gangs pick the worst possible candidates they can dredge up and then spend million of dollars over several months trying to convice the public to support their corrupt hack politicans.

I'm going to vote straight up for the Silly Party!

seruzawa 07-15-2004 10:38 AM

Re: Major reason to boycott Sturgis. The family won't get squat. No punitive damages

Even if they win it can take literally decades to collect, if ever. The US Treasury in many cases simply refuses to pay the judgement. What are you gonna do. Sue them again? who can afford it?

And the lawyers will eat half up front plus probably another 20% for "expenses" after all the double billings are added up. In many of these cases the victims end up with maybe 30% or less.

johnnyb 07-15-2004 10:40 AM

where you get the movie theatre anecdote? i'm sure it's true... I think when people say "anybody but Bush," it reflects the idea that they think anybody could do better. Given his actual Record, and that.