Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 07-16-2004, 11:52 AM   #141
johnnyb
Founding Member

Default I am done.

I don't see how anybody can defend bush's record, even the most rabid kneejerk reactionary ****head syphilitic inbred Pabst-swilling pap-smear among us, but what really pisses me off is i have to go to motorcycledaily and places to see the new Buell XB9SX (or whatever it's called) and to learn that Yamaha will build MT-01 (which is totally Buell-inspired). What's up with MO?
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-16-2004, 01:16 PM   #142
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default How dare they!

Consider interviewing you, I mean. Was MO doing it kinda like a going out of business sale?

And for the record, whoever sent you threatening emails was lame however my guess is you find yourself in these situations many times in life. You ever look back at the trail of hatred you leave behind as you walk through life? You might want to start buffing up that personality a bit to match your massive physique.

Noteworthy: I've been in as many MO flame wars as you (ok not as many as you) and I've never received threatening email and I doubt anytone else has either.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 01:35 PM   #143
pdad13
Founding Member

Default Re: Right!

JB, I wasn't specifically referring to Clinton. I didn't even mention him. Seems to be a sore point with the liberals, huh? I was referring to political corruption in general. If we had a scorecard that showed corruption on both sides of the aisle, I'm pretty sure it would be a tie.

I'm also pretty sure that the net outcome of all political corruption has irreveocably damaged and/or extinguished the lives many more people than any war.

You're probably right about the technical definition of murder. Although there are different varieties in every state. What Teddy did is probably classified as Criminally Negligent Homoside or Vehicular Homoside. In this case C.N.H. means he let someone die to save his own bloated, corrupt ass. In my book, that's murder.

I love the libs, they worship the Kennedys. They were about the closest thing to a monarchy that we've ever had. Joe Kennedy senior was a freakin' gangster for God's sake, a Nazi-sympathizer, and an embarrassment as an ambassador. It's pretty clear now that they bought the 1960 election. And yet we've still got all this tripe about "Camelot." The Bush line pales in comparison.
pdad13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 02:17 PM   #145
captainwhoopass
Founding Member

Default Re: There you go again

YOU prove it can't be done. I'll be waiting.
Old 07-16-2004, 02:23 PM   #146
captainwhoopass
Founding Member

Default Re: How dare they!

Nah, it was probably for an April Fools article on people who pretend to be motorcyclists...
Old 07-16-2004, 03:12 PM   #148
captainwhoopass
Founding Member

Default Re: How dare they!

Instead of listening to your bull*****, let's look at the facts. These are all sourced from Motorcycle Consumer News or MotorcycleUSA.com, and are based on MIC sales data, the most accurate available, or from Honda and Harley's annual report.

North American sales for Honda for 2003 were 610,000 units, including ATVs (and personal watercraft), and ATVS according to MCN are about 50-50 with motorcycle sales. So, that puts Honda's total motorcycle sales at around 305,000, plus take a little off for the PWC sales. Harley's total unit sales for 2003 were around 291,000 according to their annual report. The difference between those two is about 14,000 units in Honda's favor. Honda sold 30,000 XR50's in 2003 alone. That means that their total street sales (and this is assuming that they sold not a single dirtbike or scooter, which is of course not accurate) could only be around 275,000 which is less than Harley's 291,000.

Clear?
Old 07-16-2004, 03:16 PM   #149
captainwhoopass
Founding Member

Default Re: There you go again

Aw, hell, I'll be waiting until hell freezes over. Check out reason number five, which would include a large judgment against you.

http://www.bankruptcyaction.com/questions.htm
Old 07-16-2004, 07:28 PM   #150
tomhorn
Registered Member

Default Re: Right!

This is starting to get ugly. Funny, but ugly. It also points up the fact that what our country really needs is not a president, but a king. Elvis, where are you when we need you most?!
tomhorn is offline   Reply With Quote