Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 07-16-2004, 09:10 AM   #121
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Default Re: I got this one

Jeez, guys, can we all get on a subject not so controversial? Like Harleys?

Maybe we can tie in some kind of Harley-GW-Saddam-GOP-NRA connection. Really get the rants going.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-16-2004, 09:16 AM   #122
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Default Re: Mah Fella Rmericans

And he held up his beagles by the ears. Seemed to get some sort of weird kick out of it. What a crook.
Old 07-16-2004, 09:18 AM   #123
gforces
Founding Member

Default Re: Judge says Janklow was on official duty

When the law fails you, take it into your own hands, I say.
gforces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 09:22 AM   #124
johnnyb
Founding Member

Clinton did all that? Wow u r right my memory is shot. I thought Bush was the one that invaded a sovereign nation, killing innocent people and a bunch of US troops, my bad. Sorry!

I didn't know Bill had anything at all to do with Nazi torture camps, musta been Hilary's department.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 09:24 AM   #125
captainwhoopass
Founding Member

I wasn't even thinking internationally. Thanks for those. You forgot selling nuclear secrets to the Chinese however.

I was speaking specifically about Waco, and its collateral damage in the form of Oklahoma City.
Old 07-16-2004, 09:24 AM   #126
johnnyb
Founding Member

Default Re: Right!

Many of us seemed to have learned something from that whole Vietnam deal, too, but not all of us.
Old 07-16-2004, 09:25 AM   #127
captainwhoopass
Founding Member

Default Re: There you go again II Still don't get it do ya

I think we both know the answer to that one.
Old 07-16-2004, 09:29 AM   #128
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Yeah, Clinton did all that. You can read about it right here. http://www.fff.org/freedom/0101e.asp

Here is the start of the article:

"AS AMERICANS DEBATE what President ClintonÂ’s legacy should be, too little attention is given to his remarks on Kosovo. The United States launched a war against a European nation largely at ClintonÂ’s behest. ClintonÂ’s war against Serbia epitomized his moralism, his arrogance, his refusal to respect law, and his fixation on proving his virtue by using deadly force, regardless of how many innocent people died in the process."

Kinda sounds like Bush, eh? The only thing I can't figure out is if he comitted this crime before, during, or after the blow job. I guess you can clear that up for me.
Old 07-16-2004, 09:44 AM   #129
johnnyb
Founding Member

Yeah, that guy's about as impartial as Michael Moore from the other direction. For one thing that was a NATO effort, for another thing it was an attempt to stop genocide in progress.

Your argument in defense of Iraq then, is it's okay because other presidents have done nasty things before too? (Not that i agree Clinton did in this case.)
Old 07-16-2004, 09:56 AM   #130
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

You said Bush started an unfounded war. I said so did Clinton. I matters not to me if you agree or not, because you can twist and turn any way you like, but Clinton bombed a soverign nation with no UN support and killed civilians. No way to twist those facts. Live with it. NATO has no right to bomb a nation for any reason. None. If Bush did wrong then so did Clinton, blowjobs aside. You and MM love Clinton and hate Bush for essentially doing the same thing. Like I said there was no difference between Slabo and Saddam, other than Slabo was in the Frenchies back yard, and that scared them. You don't have to admit anything about Clinton. That's what makes me and you different. I read the facts and make up my mind. You made up your mind and discount the facts. Clinton was the biggest liar the Presidency has ever seen, and one that started just as immoral a war as you say Bush did. The only President to be disbarred the day he left office for lying to a Grand Jury. He also essentially lost the election for Gore, because Gore couldn't get the stink off him from Clinton's idiocy. I won't even bring up Whitewater.