Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 02-15-2004, 07:32 AM   #34
F451
Founding Member

Default What an Asinine Topic to be Posted on MO

We all the real-world events in our life's why on earth would anyone post this article? The last thing I come to this board for is to get stuck in the political quagmire, of which it has turned into. I come here to learn, enjoy and yes, banter with fellow riders. If Kerry or Schwarzenegger ride and want to discuss riding then I'm all for it, but if it for any political reason whatsoever--on either side--it has no place at MO.

$hit, now I have to go out and ride just to get this stupid topic out of my mind.
F451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 07:43 AM   #35
obandoj
Founding Member

Default Re: What an Asinine Topic to be Posted on MO

You can thank KPaul for mis-using a motorcycle forum to vent his partisan crap, but what can you expect from a newby with a know it all squidly attitude? I doubt that he can even ride a motorcycle well anyway. He just likes to see his crap on line to feel important, I'm sure you know the type.
obandoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 08:10 AM   #37
F451
Founding Member

Default Kpaul MO Spam Filter?

Actually, is there any software coder who can write a MO "kpaul" spam filter so I can read MO without kpaul spam?
F451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 12:53 PM   #38
VMan_1
Founding Member

Default Re: Fiscal Policy for dummies

Your quote - "Kerry had his own money before". Where did it go?? And where did he get it from?? Please tell me, I really need to learn from you!?!?

The fact is, you know nothing about economics, and have no track record of success, either professionally or personally. You only understand what is directly in front of you - sound bites if you will. You do not know the difference between "investing/stimulating" and "wasting", and the comprehension of the importance of stimulating the economy. Only tax cuts will do this.

VMan_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 06:52 PM   #40
VMan_1
Founding Member

Default Re: Economics for dummies, Community College grads and George W. Bush

I believe Bush has spent too much. What programs would you have him cut? When times are tough, what would you do?

As far as credentials, yes. "Former" professor of Architecture with a minor in business and economics. More importantly, however, I put my "hypotheticals" to work (something none of my colleagues have done - though they did write some "impressive" papers....). I failed miserably at first. Now, 12 years and tons of work later, I own three companies and employ over one hundred people, including one "Double E".

Care to share your "accomplishments"? How about Finacial Statements?

Economics is like racing. Some have done it and won - some have read and written about it and profess to be the expert. Both are important, but I know who "I" would talk to if I wanted to win.....and that's what I am after. Then I can play....motorcycles are just one set of toys.

(To all others - you can do what I have done if you are willing to work and learn!)

VMan_1 is offline   Reply With Quote