Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 01-29-2004, 07:46 AM   #61
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: AMA Response on Janklow Sentence

The Tacoma paper today says the head of the U.S. "intelligance" community "admits we were all wrong about Iraq" Kinda late for that, boys. that's like Macnamara admiting Viet Nam was a mistake a few years ago.

It's Enough to make you puke
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-29-2004, 07:46 AM   #62
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Edwards is railing against "special interests' too. Oh, and he's a trial lawyer.

I think a "special interest group" is anyone who is interested in something that you're not.

And a rich person is anyone who makes a buck more than we do!
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 07:48 AM   #63
voornas
Registered Member

For the non-cruiser guys, let's donate to a Scott family fund. Although we're all mad as hell, it just doesn't compare to what the family is going through now.
voornas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 07:50 AM   #64
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: send you money order to;

"StevenTaylor@myhouse.com"

I'll send flowers
Old 01-29-2004, 07:53 AM   #65
Buzglyd
Founding Member

I searched and could not find one. I emailed a reporter at a paper up there and asked if he knew about one.

So far no response.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 07:56 AM   #66
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Dang! I wish....

...that we would get some real motorcycle content on this again site so we can go back to the more interesting unwinnable sportbike vs cruiser bashing oneupsmanship. This unwinnable you vs me political bashing oneupsmanship gets old. Its at least 15,000 years old. We should be tired of it by now.
Old 01-29-2004, 08:20 AM   #67
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: George Credit Card Bush

Both parties have been bankrupting Social Security for decades beginning with Johnson who used it to fund the Vietnam War and the Great Society. This latest round of irresponsible profligate spending merely moves the disaster date up a couple of years.

Neither party has the will to fix it.
Old 01-29-2004, 08:36 AM   #68
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: motorcycle content, Eh?

Well I just got a new set of Dunlop D220's on my Triumph and I haven't even tried them out yet because it's been monsoon for the last few days. Some day it'll stop pouring down, I'm sure.

I got 12.5K miles out of the OEM Bridgestone BT54's but I never did like them. I used Michelin Mac.90's and D220's on my Suzuki and liked them both, but the D220's were (are) the best wet tire so thats what I went with.
Old 01-29-2004, 08:53 AM   #69
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: motorcycle content, Eh?

I've been using D205s on my "G". This last pair is going to wear out within a month of the restart of riding weather. (It's gonna be 40 today! The ice dam in my driveway is melting!)

I tried Pirelli Dragon ST tires but the mileage really sucked. I've been getting around 9K out of the 205s but only got 6K out of the Pirellis. Plus the Pirellis don't seem to resist all the construction nails that dot the landscape around here as well as the Dunlops. Mileage is more important than stickiness for the riding I do on the "G".

How do the D220s hold up for mileage vs the 90s? (I guess they are 100s now.) How well do they stick in the dry?
Old 01-29-2004, 08:56 AM   #70
KPaulCook
Banned

Default It's get old when you lose all the time right Three stooges

Lets see seruzawa lies about 5000 American soldiers getting killed in Kosovo and Buz brings up that Kerry is rich and that Edwards is a trial lawyer. Is that the best you guys can do. Yep go about arguing about motorcycles.
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote