Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 01-30-2004, 02:26 AM   #91
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Biggest @$$hole of the century.

You really are a prize, you prick.

You love McCain who's another lying crook. Remember the Keating scandal? This @$$hole is responsible for ruining the lives of Lord knows how many people. But you love the lying scam artist. you obviously are incapable of noticing that the pig lies for your consumption, you buy his bilge, and then he goes on ripping the public off. He has nothing contempt for idiots like you who arew too stupid to notice what a lying criminal he and his pals in the Senate are.

Then there Mr. Honorable John Kerry. This JFK wannabe spent his time in Nam stooging around firing at targets of opportunity and managed to kill a few enemy plus a woman and her daughter, an elderly man and some ARVN troopers. I saw a load of gungho types like him when I was on the boats. I know just waht an irresponsible fool he was.

Then Mr. Honorable goes on to join an NVA/VC sympathizer group, The Viet Vets of America. He's a real buddy of Hanoi Jane Fonda. He knowingly allows people to testify before congress about all the atrocitis that Americans committed. The only problem is that many of the people who testify about atrocities never went to Nam at all or were in secure areas. This was a common tactic of Ho Chi Minhs toadies. Lies. You would fit right in.

Answer or not, I don't give a $hit 'casue I swear I'm never gonna ever read a single post of yours again. You useful idiot.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-30-2004, 06:44 AM   #92
boru4761
Registered Member

Default Re: AMA Response on Janklow Sentence

Allright. Allright. Let's boycott Sturgis but let's demonstrate too. Lets make sure the media knows why we chose to not show up at Sturgis. Yeah, we could have events in towns all across the country for eveyone that would have gone but did not because of this. Since the event will be in your hometown (or only an hour or two away) you can bring all your buds who normally wouldn't 'make it' to Sturgis.
boru4761 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 01:12 PM   #93
Dryfly
Registered Member

Default Re: The dumbest post of the year

Dear Mr. Al Sharpton,

Since my father was a high ranking figure (politician) in one of the former administrations, I'd say it's you who needs to "grow up and educate yourself". I know all I need to when it comes to politics. I've seen and heard more then you will in a dozen lifetimes. With that, I'd say you're one of the dumbest most uninformed respondents I've heard from this year. Tag, you're it!
Dryfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 02:31 PM   #94
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Save your breath

The useful idiot is an "expert" on virtually every topic know to mankind.

Your post reminds me of PJ O'Rourke in "Parliament of *****s."

At least when the Republicans loot the treasure, pollute the environment and screw the taxpayer, someone makes a buck off of it.

The Democrats do it just for fun.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 02:58 PM   #95
KPaulCook
Banned

"Since my father was a high ranking figure (politician) in one of the former administrations," Wew daddy was a big shot. Well some of us who have worked for every thing in our life and have educated ourselves feel your post was dumb. Go back and put that silver spoon back in you little rich boy mouth. I'll bet your dad would agree with me about the George "Credit Card" Bush deficits. Take some Econ classes and call back latter idiot
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 03:01 PM   #96
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Dear Confused in Utah

I think you are confusing him with the Senator Bob Kerrey from Nebraska with a similar last name. Who was accused of some atrocities. Senator Kerry from Mass. has a total honarable war record. Are you part of the Bush big lie thing?
Old 01-30-2004, 03:36 PM   #97
KPaulCook
Banned

Default A Real American Hero

"The Democrats need a candidate who can turn the cathode-ray gun on the Republicans...Kerry, a Navy lieutenant, had little time for the long knives wielded among the higher ranks; he was being shot at by snipers along the Mekong River. A Silver Star, a Bronze Star and three Purple Hearts attest to his bravery. No Republican of sound mind will call Kerry's character into question...he offers America's Democratic majority the best chance of winning the popular -- and electoral -- vote."

-- Santa Fe New Mexican, January 29, 2004

"Michigan Democrats can contribute to the cause at their Feb. 7 caucus by voting for Massachusetts Senator John Kerry to be the party's nominee for president...Kerry, 60, offers serious differences from Bush, both in background and on issues...Kerry has genuine military experience -- heroic, in fact -- and was an important leader in the effort to end the war in Vietnam."

-- Detroit Free Press, January 29, 2004

Old 01-30-2004, 06:17 PM   #98
Dryfly
Registered Member

You talk just like a person who likes to lick P Nuss's. Do you like to lick P Nuss's? I think you do. I also think you like to swallow!!!
Old 01-30-2004, 06:22 PM   #99
Dryfly
Registered Member

Default Re: AMA Response on Janklow Sentence

You mean "Paullie I swallow" Prophet
Old 01-31-2004, 05:53 PM   #100
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Re: A Real American Hero