Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 01-26-2004, 10:52 AM   #41
johnnyb
Founding Member

Default silver gaffe award

Y know, the only thing more predictable than KPaul is the feeding frenzy that ensues every time he heaves the smallest hunk o' chum in the water. Why do you guys respond? Even fish eventually learn to avoid certain baits. At this point I think he could just anchor over you guys and you would hop in the boat. I for one will miss it, KPaul is nearly as much fun as watching BASSMASTERS. Truly he is the Roland Martin of MO and as such deserves a lifetime license ya axe me. In closing, let me just say LICK BUSH!
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-26-2004, 11:00 AM   #42
donalcallis
Founding Member

Default Re: silver gaffe award

JohhnyB,

I think I just lost some of my respect for you. BassMasters? C'mon, you haven't lived until you've seen the eXXtreme Fly-Fish'n, where all contestants ride nak'd on trial bikes, using nothing but worms tied around their, well, hmm, nevermind.

donalcallis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 11:20 AM   #43
donalcallis
Founding Member

Default Re: What a Crew

btw, she has saddlebags, and a lovely mauve paint scheme. The bike, that is. Well, okay, my mother also has saddlebags, but most of her tatoos are red. And, she likes Lick Bush, too. Maybe not the way you meant it, but try telling that to a 67 year old, bleach blond, 5'3", 390 lbs woman! But, she does love Kalifornia, and says that all the men there love the way her n*pple rings obscure her belly-button. Personally, I think they sag too much, but she loves the way her VMax makes them swing. Who am I to argue?

She's voting for Dean, cuz anger just turns her on. Of course, she knows that with Dean, he won't do anything unless 283 different countries all agree with him, but she doesn't mind. After all, why do what you think is right unless everyone you know agrees with you?

She's so smart.
Old 01-26-2004, 11:55 AM   #44
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Perhaps if there was more MOTORCYCLE NEW CONTENT

I would be less likely to do write political stuff. Keep in mind it hard to stay interested in a web site, when the material is stale. OK I'll pipe down this stuff unless I am provoked by Buz's false comments about Bush. You are right it's a motorcycle site.
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 12:04 PM   #45
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: What a Crew

Maybe its the "entertain me" attitude that is so prevalent. We're so used to sitting in front of tubes or movie screens that we lose the ability to contribute to our own entertainment.

A good question could be to ask what we can do to make MO a better site. Some readers have done a lot of work providing articles themselves. Maybe readers have recently bought gear that they could report on. I don't know, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

Maybe there could be a tech tips section where people could ask questions about maintenance problems and get help from other readers.

Where else can you get such a load of cheap laughs and 10 minute arguments (or is it just contradiction) for a measly 12 bucks? Most of us spend a lot more than that on bad pizza each month.
Old 01-26-2004, 12:06 PM   #46
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Give bikes are give me death (Calling all MOrons save MO)

What Johny B said. Guys you are taking me way to seriously and I am bored. Give me more cruisers to degrade, more Harley stories to ridicule, Racing stories to argue about. In short maybe we need MOrons to submit more stories. Heck even longride could write something. Buz could write an article about how he picks up more girls on his Duc than his Harley. Or Seruzawa could write about the best motorcycle for Utah White Supremist.

Old 01-26-2004, 12:10 PM   #47
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Correction: Title should be Give me bikes or give me death

Cut and Paste error
Old 01-26-2004, 12:23 PM   #48
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Quit talking about politics hypocrite

"She's voting for Dean, cuz anger just turns her on. Of course, she knows that with Dean, he won't do anything unless 283 different countries all agree with him, but she doesn't mind. After all, why do what you think is right unless everyone you know agrees with you? "
Old 01-26-2004, 12:36 PM   #49
donalcallis
Founding Member

Default Don't you recognize humor?

See, that is the problem with extreme political extremists. They have no humor, and couldn't recognize humor if it hit them with a pie in the face.

Wake up, KPaul. I, at least, can joke about all of the candidates, regardless of their party affiliation. You can't, because you take everything too personally, which is why you cause so much angst with those that read your diatribes.

Simply put, your reaction does nothing but prove that you are an intolerant, ignorant fool.
Old 01-26-2004, 12:41 PM   #50
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Re: Don't you recognize humor?

Actually My retort was done tongue in check sorry. I thought your post was entertaining.