Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 01-26-2004, 07:28 AM   #21
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: KPaul - This is a Motorcycle.Com, Not YOUR personal political email group.

Only 14 days left!

Or something like that.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-26-2004, 07:33 AM   #22
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default We reserve the right to refuse service.

Let's hope MO takes advantage of this in 14 days or so.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 07:40 AM   #23
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default What a Crew

I wonder why every news item becomes a personal crybaby session about MO content? Why is it that every person that is not satisfied with MO has to tell all of us that he's leaving or he hates it here or whatever? If you have a beef with MO, why don't you write the editor directly and tell him of your concerns? All Sean was doing was posting about a possible content provider, and he's catching shyt from all ends. Sheesh.
Old 01-26-2004, 07:52 AM   #24
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Re: What a Crew

That's because you're on the inside! Posting Harley news from people who kiss your ass!

Now go to Moveon.org and find a Bush-hating article quick!
Old 01-26-2004, 08:00 AM   #25
KPaulCook
Banned

Your nose is a deep shade of brown from all the layers of ass kissing/brown nosing you have done. Longride's nose is not quite as dark. Tell me why I should for Bush again? I dare you? Where is your silver spoon?

KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 08:50 AM   #26
Ken_Packard
Founding Member

You've been grinding the "silver spoon" axe with Buz for a while now. Not sure where your resentment stems from, but regardles....YAWN.

You just don't get it. Regardless of story/thread, you're now a one-track record. Double YAWN. At least before you used to try and talk about motorcycles.

Yes, your MO membership is expiring soon and since you don't appear to have any continued interest in the stated core focus of this site, I suggest that you and your various personalities subscribe to a new site where you can subject another group of unfortunate site members to your inane drivel.

Before your low voltage synapses try to draw any unfounded conclusions about me to justify the content of this post, I'll have you know that I am neither gray, nor ponytailed, nor harley riding or owning, nor a member of any brotherhood (other than the brotherhood of motorcyclists in general). So, you won't be able to attribute what I say to a certain group that you tend to summarily dismiss. And while on the subject of classifying people, which I'm not inclined to do, I guess in this case I'll make an exception and tell you that I'm just a guy who thinks you're well past what I'd classify as a jagoff. And trust me, there are legions on this site who feel the same.
Ken_Packard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 08:51 AM   #27
seruzawa
The Toad

Default It's worse than a drug habit.

You can never ever get any pleasure from it as you could from drugs. It repeats the same thing over and over and over. It's so completely self-absorbed that no outside influence can ever get its attention. Its monomaina is unparalleled throughout history. It's the monkey on your back. It's the ultimate confusion that can never be unravelled, a Gordian Knot of intertwined self-replicating self-justification.

What is it?

It is Kant's Unknowable.

Science can never solve this mystery.

But, amazingly, it will be gone in 14 days.
Old 01-26-2004, 09:03 AM   #28
chingbaby
Registered Member

Default Re: Jones, Hottell & Syfan Leave Street & Strip

My bad, but I stand by the rest of my b*tching and moaning.
chingbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 09:13 AM   #29
gbrummett
Founding Member

Default Why don't we send our complaints directly to the editor?

Because sending it to the editor gets no response thatÂ’s WHY!

I just bought the latest Motor Cyclist Feb. 2004 and I swear there are more articles in this one mag then MO had all of last year!!! If this site were still free I would have no problem, but, itÂ’s not!

gbrummett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 09:19 AM   #30
Buzglyd
Founding Member

You know Ken, even a thoughtful post such as yours will never get through. His current delusion is worse than the dreaded "death of the Vtwin" that dominated 2003.

My dad was a fireman. You know how us fireman kids grow up practically like the Hilton sisters?