Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 01-05-2004, 06:29 AM   #21
KPaulCook
Banned

Default General Clark's plan to rebuild the America destroyed by Bush

"Right now, the sad fact is that too many Americans are working harder and harder and earning less and less," Clark said. "Under George W. Bush, the typical working family has seen its income fall by nearly $1,500. Compare that to the eight years under President Clinton (news - web sites), when the typical family saw its income rise by $7,200.

Click here to see more of Gen. Clark's plan to rebuild America

KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-05-2004, 06:32 AM   #22
rsheidler
Founding Member

Default Re: American made motorcycle engine

Good eyes -- their web site confirms the 90 degree angle.

Might need to get a bit more than 33 hp out of the 600 to make much of a sport bike though!
rsheidler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 06:49 AM   #23
Yamahanian
Founding Member

Default Re: Just Another Steal Our Money Plan

Sorry, Kook, but as a successful, productive member of an allegedly free society, I doubt I'll vote for just another tired, welfare-state promoting Demoncrat who panders to the least productive members of society at my expense.

Just to fan the flames, don't you think that the privilege to vote should be tied to the obligation to pay at least some minimum in taxes, assuming of course, that you are making $50,000/year? That way, when a pandering politician promises you something, it won't be for free. You will have to pay for it.

Yamahanian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 07:00 AM   #24
caseyheilman
Founding Member

Default Motorcycleriderpolitics.com

Funny, I don't remember logging onto a political website?!?

I would love to read about what your opinion of these Ridley bikes are. I am intrigued by your thoughts on mandatory helmet laws. I'll even read about your latest ride to the gas station.

But I do NOT care to know about your political affiliations. They do not pertain to this website. Please note I am not saying your political agenda is wrong or that mine is right or anything like that.

Just stick to bikes, it's why we're here.

Thank you.
caseyheilman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 07:01 AM   #25
Ken_Packard
Founding Member

Default Sorry fellow Mofos, but I gotta reply to him.....HUH?

Your instability is unfortunately becoming more and more apparent. How in the phuck you could reply to the original story or seruzawa's post with your comment above escapes me. Random...even for you.

You should have warned us that the remnants of your brain were put in a baby food jar and are now on board the space rover that recently landed on Mars.
Ken_Packard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 07:15 AM   #26
acecycleins
Founding Member

They are cool to look at but they have two flaws. 1- they cost too much 2- they are more dangerous than your average bike. They are difficult to control at speed and with the centrifical (yeah, spelling) clutch you aren't going to just sit at the light and rev the motor for fun. Other than that, they are built well.
Old 01-05-2004, 07:37 AM   #27
obandoj
Founding Member

I have a beautiful Honda Rebel for sale for $1200, interested?
obandoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 07:55 AM   #28
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default It's OK Ken

C'mon Ken! This guy is an engineer and a genius to boot. Just ask him. Since he is being ignored, both in print, and at home, what else does a 12 year old mentality think of for attention? Since he's busy topping everyone's MSF scores, out bench-pressing us all, and certainly making A's in every class he's ever taken, how can you expect him to find time to act like an adult? He's also the best sportbike rider in the world that never revs past 6 grand and never went over 90 mph. Sorry, but he has ya beat by a mile! LOL
Old 01-05-2004, 07:56 AM   #29
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Re: Motorcycleriderpolitics.com

Is your village missing an idiot? Call KPaul and see if he is busy this weekend.
Old 01-05-2004, 08:00 AM   #30
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Re: Motorcycleriderpolitics.com

I'm sure if he actually had something to offer regarding motorcycles he would. The jury is still out on whether he has actually ever ridden one.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote