Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 01-07-2004, 08:39 AM   #91
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Torque movie reviews

click here for movie review
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-07-2004, 08:47 AM   #92
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Re: The Motorcycle Connections to the politics of wealth, war, and trade.

Well I suppose if ol' Bush would just ignore terrorist attacks like Bill did we could quit spending all this money killin' 'em!"

Oh yeah all the 9/11 terrorist were from Iraq. NOT you idiot they were from Saudia Arabia. All the $200 billion plus went to Iraq. State governments are complaining that they don't have the money for the increased security needed. Bush made the world safe for Haliburton to rip the US taxpayer off. Where is Bin Laden?

"The economy would be great but all your friends would be dead. Maybe we could mix in a BS stock market bubble or two as well. "

If you would of paid attention in ECON 101 you know that the economy is a man made thing. It doesn't have natural cycles those "business cycles" are caused by changes in government monetary and fiscal policy. Just like a stock market bubble doesn't just happen it is caused. God are you stupid.

Old 01-07-2004, 09:22 AM   #93
rsheidler
Founding Member

Default Re: American made motorcycle engine

Since the bike has 600cc, if this thing uses Chevy 350 pistons, it must have one hellava short stroke!
rsheidler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 09:39 AM   #94
KPaulCook
Banned

Click here if you dare
Old 01-07-2004, 09:41 AM   #95
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Re: Only standard truth

Funny movie
Old 01-07-2004, 09:46 AM   #96
KPaulCook
Banned

Default You will love this ads.

www.bushin30seconds.com
Old 01-07-2004, 09:47 AM   #97
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Re: You are so WRONG!

www.bushin30seconds.com
Old 01-07-2004, 09:48 AM   #98
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Re: Stop it you two!

www.bushin30seconds.com
Old 01-07-2004, 09:51 AM   #99
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Re: The Motorcycle Connections to the politics of wealth, war, and trade.

http://www.bushin30seconds.com/view/15_small.shtml
Old 01-07-2004, 11:24 AM   #100
maladg
Registered Member

jbbishop is correct...CW did do a feature on the silly little Ridley a yr or so ago.

Guess I'll have to toss all that grad school econ work I did back in the early (Evil Reagan Yrs!) 80's. I guess rising marginal tax rates DO create new wealth and employment...that there is NO difference between wealth and income....blah, blah, blah.

Kpaul, you are neither funny, informed nor even interesting. Do us ALL a big favor: next time you feel compelled to "enlighten" us politically and economically (not to mention "off the subject"), go listen to an Ani Difranco CD instead. Then you will be listening to one of the few people in the Western Hemisphere that knows even less about Political Economy than you!

Whenever I read your thoughtless drooling drivel, I always think back to that time in '92 when I had the great honor to set next to the REAL Kpaul - Paul Prudhomme, owner of KPAUL's in New Orleans, on a plane ride from NO to ATL...what a nice man; what a pleasant man - and he never got off on a tangent to nowhere or spontaneously changed subject in the thoughtless manner. Now there is another subject: manners. You are a rude boor and I will flat out promise you this: I will NEVER bother to engage you in a dialog - you are worth a single, occasional response - but that is it.

Finally, IF you are still reading, try http://www.wanniski.com/ for a little "Econ" lesson. The "Memo on the Margin" is free, but the rest of the site is subscription only - a lefty Dem like you will NOT be able to afford it. Wanniski is quite opposed to our foray into Iraq, yet is a supply sider....a long time Democrat and socially quite liberal yet still a supply sider. I'd love to see your head explode (not literally) as you try to process informed opinions on Political Economy that do not fall into your small minded, uninformed little boxes. What a waste.
maladg is offline   Reply With Quote