Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 12-04-2003, 10:38 AM   #21
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Excellent point

I asked several of my family members who have diabetes about this and they think the low blood sugar defence is b.s. My aunt who has it said that she knows when her blood sugar is low and does something about it. i.e She tests her blood takes a glucose tablets as needed and then latter eats a piece of cheese or something, glass of mik latter on.

KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-04-2003, 11:01 AM   #22
electraglider_1997
Registered Member

Default Re: Biker-killing Congressman's trial is underway

As a child you are told that bragging about yourself or taking credit for other's accomplishments is a wrong thing to do. How is it that arsewipes running for public office do everything we teach children not to do?

By the way, Jankoff should try to use the "overcome by severe flatulence excuse".
electraglider_1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2003, 02:31 PM   #23
F451
Founding Member

Default Pork Bellied Politician Puke

This SOB give diabetics' a bad name. If he can't drive because of his blood sugar level is whacked how the hell can he lead a state? How can even walk up stairs. This SOB is one big POS.

He wantonly killed a person. This is a fact. He's proud that he drives recklessly and wears it like a badge of honor. This is a fact. He deserves to serve time. This is a fact.
F451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2003, 02:42 PM   #24
Holy_Kaw
Registered Member

It's also OK if you're waging "War on Terrorism", really.
Holy_Kaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2003, 03:07 PM   #25
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Great Link Thanks

Thanks for the link, I agree with you about the Star Tribune being objective. They also have described the political environmet in SD a little more freely than the SD papers.
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 01:37 PM   #26
naco_traficante
Registered Member

Notice how there was no mention of his debilitating condition until just now when the trial began ? Seems like the kind of thing he would have remembered earlier. Soon someone will be testifying that low blood sugar causes phantom white car hallucinations... and he can tie all his bullsh1t up into one big package.
naco_traficante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 03:21 PM   #27
tgo63
Founding Member

I do think that Mr. Janklow will get away with a slap on his wrist. People in his position should be held to higher standards then average Joe. I wonder why, if he felt week because of his diabetic condition, he was not replaced behind the wheel by his aid traveling with him. There are more interesting stories from Mr. Janklow past. You might check this link http://www.dlncoalition.org/dln_issu...aeagledeer.htm. United States constitution guarantees 'justice for all', but so often justice takes side of powerful and rich.
tgo63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 03:35 PM   #28
gatling
Founding Member

The defense is apalling. Who cares whether this criminal was going 55, 59, 72, or 300 mph? Who cares if he's a diabetic and hadn't eaten? The guy ran a stop sign and killed someone. Period. End of discussion.

He should go to jail for a long time.

Joe Berk

www.joeberkphotography.com

gatling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 03:39 PM   #29
F451
Founding Member

Default Michael Jackson's Prison B!tch

Bill Jan-n-off can be Michael Jackson's prison b!itch. "Bill the two of us...woo hoo hoo...I'm bad, I'm bad."
F451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 03:41 PM   #30
gatling
Founding Member

Let me add one more thought to this discussion. The media are reporting that at least one police officer stopped this guy for reckless driving, speeding, whatever, and let him off without a ticket. The cop(s) who did that ought to be fired. They allowed this to happen.

Joe Berk

www.joeberkphotography.com

gatling is offline   Reply With Quote