Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 11-01-2003, 06:59 AM   #11
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: Motorcyclists run over in FL

"scummy criminals who assulted each other" How can you even read with your head so far up your ass?

The artical is about some dip-***** who ran down a group of motorcyclists who were probably on vacation (that would be the michigan plates) minding their own business.

Would it change your opinion if they weren't Outlaws? Would you feel better if they were retirees on Goldwings?

It could have been you sport, best you keep that in mind. An ******* who would run people down probably wouldn't differentiate between Harleys or Aprilia's or what have you.
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 11-01-2003, 09:05 AM   #12
kowalke67
Founding Member

Sarnali are you joking with this reply? Did you even look up the article on the web and read it? I think you need reach in the back of your pants and feel for your neck.

It was a bunch of scummy murdering, raping, and drug dealing gang members. What, gang members can't come from MI? The head of the Outlaw gang that was just convicted in (I believe) Tampa Bay had family in MI. These fools who got run over are from the Bay City, MI chapter of the gang (duh, hence the MI tags). "On vacationÂ… Â…minding their own business"? Again, did you read the article and not just the quote from Sean?

Yes, it would change my mind if they were retirees on Goldwings. Then I would be sad. Being they are a part of a gang that boasts some of the most dangerous and cold criminals in America I guess I am still sad. Sad that all six were not killed.
Old 11-01-2003, 11:17 AM   #13
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Yes I did read the artical

Google search brings up the complete AP report;

The guy is drunk, walks up to a group of motorcyclists on a pier, most likely minding their own business, and tries to sell them out of circulation silver certificates, when they laugh at him, he insults them and gets punched for his trouble. After they leave on their bikes he jumps in the truck he stole earlier after smacking his wife around, and purposely runs them down, killing two and seriously injuring a third.

Whether the Outlaws M/C are a criminal orginization or not is for the FBI and justice department to figure out. It's not up to some drunk hick *****-up in a stolen vehicale to take the law into his own hands, after getting ***** slapped for sticking his nose where it didn't belong in the first place.

Now our hero wants to be executed because he's afraid of getting killed in prison (an impressive bit of logic I admit) Sounds like this guy's got some serious issues. How can you as a motorcyclist stick up for him?
Old 11-01-2003, 12:34 PM   #14
FalcoSC
Founding Member

Sorry if I offended you. Didn't think anyone on this forum would be so defensive and sensitive. Yes, if they werent Outlaws my opinion would be different. Here's a link that will inform you about the Outlaws and similar gangs in general.

http://www.nagia.org/Motorcycle_Gangs.htm

FalcoSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2003, 07:27 PM   #15
kowalke67
Founding Member

Default Re: Yes I did read the artical

Of course it's up to the FBI. I'm not sticking up for anyone involved. I'm just saying they are all a bunch of idiots who created their own situation and paid the price for it. What happened has zero to do with motorcycles and motorcyclists and I associate myself with them in no way. As a matter of fact, I disassociate myself from them. I have nothing in common with what the Outlaws stand for- even if they do ride motorcycles. I'm not an advocate of vigilante justice but I'm certainly not going to shed any tears for a bunch of murdering pimping drug dealers that got run over by some fool stupid enough to involve himself with them.
Old 11-01-2003, 08:03 PM   #16
kowalke67
Founding Member

They (we) are not really that sensitive. Anonymity allows forum participants to lip off and not get decked for it as they would in real life. I think it is a syndrome called Forum Rage.
Old 11-02-2003, 02:12 AM   #17
ekimtoor
Founding Member

I have to wonder about MO's motive in posting this sad story. Was it your intent MO, to toss a dead cat in among the dog pack to see what would happen?

The world is filled with hatred and violence and we can read about this practically anywhere. Why here? Just because this involved some people on bikes doesn't mean it's about bikes. IMHO.
ekimtoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2003, 04:41 AM   #18
sarnali
Founding Member

OK, now I'm totaly consumed with anonymous forum rage.

The fact is I don't think much of "biker gangs" or the "biker lifestyle" either, I just think running over them in stolen trucks is in poor taste.
Old 11-02-2003, 10:30 AM   #19
kowalke67
Founding Member

Forum rage is pretty harmless. Definitely not as dangerous as the other rages.

You'll get no disagreement from me. Running over people in stolen trucks is poor taste. Right up there with mullets. Plus, it is no way to treat a truck you donÂ’t own. Dude is going to find out once he gets to prison that running over Outlaws in trucks is a real pain in the ass (pun intended).
Old 11-02-2003, 03:25 PM   #20
staff
Registered Member

Stay tuned..... When Barney the purple dinosaur does his "Motorcycling is Super" special, I'm sure MO will post a link for you.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Seriously though, we post what we find interesting or what we think will make decent fodder for discussion.
staff is offline   Reply With Quote