Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 09-25-2003, 01:41 AM   #31
busa99999
Founding Member

Default Re: Congressman is Very Sorry

They named a highway after senator Koala. I think he was from Tenn. or N.C.He killed a rider on a Fj a few months before .THe congressman should be tried by a jury of riders.
busa99999 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-25-2003, 03:01 AM   #32
SRMark
Founding Member

Default Re: Jacnoff is berry, berry sorrrry...my arse!

Always remeber to follow the cash. There you will find the congressional interpretation of justice.
SRMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 04:28 AM   #33
SmokeU
Registered Member

Didn't Clinton just lie about shagging his intern? Adultery isn't a crime.
Old 09-25-2003, 04:30 AM   #34
bigjames
Premium Member

Default Sorry my ass, let's go ahead and start the Boycott Sturgis thing...

We all know the only thing these bastard understand is money. It is also obvious to us all that this bastard is going to walk and drive again. The people who live around this guy support him wholeheartedly. Fine, let's go ahead and get the ball rolling for a boycott Sturgis movement. The city (as in Rapid City and Sturgis) already snatched it from the Jack Pine Gypsies, so there really is not Motorcycle Rider involvement in the damn rally anymore anyway! It was originally an Indian rally, they are gone, again. Saying that, if the bastard in question does get jail time, South Dakota still needs to be slapped about for allowing this idiot to drive in the first place and not properly charging him with the crime he is 'alleged' to have done!

That's my 2 cents worth anyway.

See you BMW riders and Friends at Barber's Motorsports Park in a few weeks....

BigJames
bigjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 04:33 AM   #35
bigjames
Premium Member

Default Tennessee and on top of that....

the highway they named after this bastard was the same one where he killed 'his' biker.....I have personally urinated on the sign....tmi, I know, but it had to be done. The sign post will rust/rot and fall down eventually....if more folks do the same....
bigjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 05:05 AM   #36
seruzawa
The Toad

Well, actually adultery IS a crime. It's just never prosecuted any more. Anyhow, do it and see what your wife can extract from you in divorce court.

Don't you remember Clintoon sending the planes to bomb areas of Seriba? Including a bridge full of civilians? The aspirin factory in the Sudan? I don't remember John Kerry or Algore or any of the current demo candidates standing on their phony "moral opposition to war" back then. But then these are the people who say, very self-righteously, "a woman's right to choose is absolute because it's her body" but then turn right around and use govt force to stop women from smoking. What hypocrites.

And then the pubbies pretend to stand for limited govt and immediately give billions more to the Dept of Re-education..... er, I mean Dept of Education. What hypocrites.

Ahhrgh. I'm going for a ride. Screw this crap, And screw this Jacknoff character.
Old 09-25-2003, 05:17 AM   #37
Emperor_Vir
Founding Member

No, but Perjury is. And no, it doesn't matter what you lied about, lying UNDER OATH is a crime.
Emperor_Vir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 06:04 AM   #38
nokneedragin
Founding Member

And no one on this site has received a speeding ticket gone in to court and said under oath "I was not speeding", or some such phrase, knowing deep inside that they wer 15+ over the posted.

Back on subject, I hope he fries (literally)
nokneedragin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 07:46 AM   #39
obandoj
Founding Member

The guy is a s***** ball, a few couple of weeks ago there was a news release from Aberdeennews.com in wich they stated that a woman had reported and described to the local police, a Cadillac automobile, which had blown the same exact stop sign where a motorcyclist died later on, and that her and her family had been very lucky to escape with their lives, she had the presence of mind to take the license plate down, and when the police investigated, lo and behold if it was not the congressman himself!

I send the news clip to MO, but I guess the powers that be, (the big sister) did not considered it important enough to be posted!

The Bastard most likely will get away with his crime, due to the fact that he has friends with big influential names, in big influential places. Maybe they will name the intersection after him, which seems to be the ultimate kick in the face to the surviving familys of victims.

It seems as if the rich and famous have a different type of justice codes that are written just for them.

I say HANG THE BASTARD!
obandoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 03:27 PM   #40
grover750
Founding Member

Default a link to that article was posted on MO..

http://news.motorcycle.com/article.motml?sid=2359

The worst part is, when you're going Northbound, there are RUMBLE strips. Can there be any doubt that he ran the sign on purpose?
grover750 is offline   Reply With Quote