Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 09-17-2003, 06:19 AM   #131
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Re: kpaul likes buz

For the first time in my life I'm speechless.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-17-2003, 06:22 AM   #132
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Re: How fast is too fast?

Thats a good idea. Since you the three stooges can't handle a factual based discussion. You always resort to names. like Kook. That's a Jr High response. You can't handle the truth!
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2003, 06:26 AM   #133
KPaulCook
Banned

You are an idiot. Can't wait till they bust your ass so I can see your mug on "World's dumbest criminals". You give motorcyclist a bad name ignorant jerk. Speed limits exist for the safety of everyone. They are not a tax collection device. If you every hit someone on your bike and kill them. You will get sued and possibly put in jail for manslaughter. GO FIND A TRACK DORK.
Old 09-17-2003, 06:26 AM   #134
KPaulCook
Banned

You are an idiot. Can't wait till they bust your ass so I can see your mug on "World's dumbest criminals". You give motorcyclist a bad name ignorant jerk. Speed limits exist for the safety of everyone. They are not a tax collection device. If you every hit someone on your bike and kill them. You will get sued and possibly put in jail for manslaughter. GO FIND A TRACK DORK.
Old 09-17-2003, 12:05 PM   #135
captainwhoopass
Founding Member

Yes, four minutes before. The cause was the drunk guy driving the SUV, period. It doesn't take four minutes to stop from 65mph.
Old 09-17-2003, 01:49 PM   #136
captainwhoopass
Founding Member

Default Re: Why Bush shouldn't drive? He is wrecking the U.S. economy

By all means, explain to us MOrons how Bush is responsible for the loss of U.S. manufacturing jobs.
Old 09-17-2003, 03:03 PM   #137
rc51zen
Founding Member

I hope you get pulled over and the cop pistol whips you, And than the judge throws you in the slammer for a year with a bi sexual rapist who hasnt had a room mate for six months.
rc51zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2003, 04:12 PM   #138
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Get an education idiot

Get an education idiot. If you are going to speed at least now the implications (both legal and physical) of your action. You had better have a least a $1 million liability policy if what you say you did/do is true. Cause the state required $10,000 won't go very far to pay legal expenses in a accident case where you are liable. Physically you should go out to a parking lot and practice making stops at 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 measure it and also video tape it to see how you are do in controlling your bike in panic stop situation. My guess is that you will gain some respect for the reality of real world braking.

Old 09-18-2003, 05:24 AM   #139
SRMark
Founding Member

Never had a speeding ticket in 35 years of riding but did get one PBJ. I will get pissed when I must pay but I won't be surprised by the punishment. Looking at all of the kids, deer, trees, etc. in my immediate riding area, the speed limits seem to make sense for the most part. I'm a bit more careful than most but I'm no saint. And yes, I am actively preaching the gospel of allocating police resources more effectively to prevent more serious criminal activity. I live in a state with very aggressive traffic law enforcement and deal with the Maryland State Police as a regular road hazard. With reduce state tax revenues, these state troopers sure are racking up the dollars these days. Those boys like to jump out into traffic and wave you over. It is a wonder they don't get run over. But riding at triple digit speeds, IMHO, should land you in jail, unless you do it on the track. As for your "Yeah right" response, just how big a fella are ya?
SRMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 01:55 PM   #140
The_Aerodynamic_Head
Founding Member

Default Re:

Miles per.

Beemer speedos are infamous for Pollyanna-like optimism in the face of reality. Arguably the worst speedo error in the industry.

(But nothing is as infamous as the In-Famous El Guapo! "How can you say that you have a plethora when you do not even know what a plethora is?")