Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   MO vs. World (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-vs-world/)
-   -   The first motorcycle? (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-vs-world/2098-first-motorcycle.html)

anrajala 09-08-2003 03:25 AM

Re: The first motorcycle?

Harley copied De Dion - Buton. Well well well. I always knew Harley was a rip off although I did not realize the copied also the 1-cyl engine. The V-2 concept was also dreamed up by the frenchies. Yes, the same people you guys despise for their stubborn lack of support for the freedom fries. Plus the fact they have 35 hour working week and they spend their whole time on sidewalk cafees drinking red wine and bonking their good looking women. I wonder if this was mentioned in the HD 100 year celebrations.

- cruiz-euro

Buzglyd 09-08-2003 03:38 AM

I think Al Gore invented the first motorcycle.

electraglider_1997 09-08-2003 05:55 AM

Get Al Franken's book you shiite for brains. This will clear your head of the fog you apparently live in.

Buzglyd 09-08-2003 06:00 AM

Excuse me brainiac (thanks for the personal insults by the way), but when I'm searching for political information (B.A. Political Science here), I generally don't read books authored by comedians.

And no I don't listen to Rush Limbaugh either.

And lighten up. It was a joke. Al did claim to "take the lead on that" when referring to the internet.

TatdNPrcd 09-08-2003 06:30 AM

Haven't been hearing much from you lately Buzglyd but at least when you speak up it's generally a funny one-liner. This one cracked me up. Now 'Rush' back to work and be quiet.

Buzglyd 09-08-2003 06:49 AM

Well I was taken to the woodshed for "Goreing" one of the left's sacred cows.

I've been living in airplanes lately so my one liners are reserved for the unsuspecting passenger seated next to me.

Buzglyd 09-08-2003 06:51 AM

Then Mrs. Honda requested he build a lawn mower and man's Sunday afternoons were ruined forever.

Evil Bittch.

Buzglyd 09-08-2003 07:01 AM

They announced that right before the Elton freaking John concert to warm up the crowd.

seruzawa 09-08-2003 08:27 AM

Hey, get with the program, Buz! Get Franken's book! And then while you're at it get a couple more books in a similar vein. I recommend:

Hitlary's "It takes a Village Idiot"

and

Albore's "Earth in the Lurch" (it's even more hilarious than anything Franken ever did).

All three are excellent works of fantasy! Each even outdoes any modern colllege economics textbook.

Or you could simply shortcircuit the whole process and get the book that started them all, by the grandfather of the modern "Progressive" movement, "Das Kapital".

Buzglyd 09-08-2003 08:45 AM

Then after that you can watch one of those unbiased "documentaries" from Michael Moore.

Now that's an education!