Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 08-25-2003, 03:03 PM   #51
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Re: I can't believe

I don't think anyone disagrees with you however blaming everything on the evil Republicans when someone like Daschle exempts his own state from logging restrictions is ludicrous.

E-Glider blames the Great Depression on Bush.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 08-25-2003, 03:46 PM   #52
Steven_Verschoor
Registered Member

Default Re: Congressman Crash AMA Request

Wow, now your talkin'!
Steven_Verschoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2003, 03:52 PM   #53
TatdNPrcd
Founding Member

Default Re: Best to let it go, EG. The ditto heads are out today!

I had a feeling you'd like that cam, Buz. Let's see, you've done the stage I and the cam now or did you do the big bore kit too? How's the grunt down below 2,000 rpm?
TatdNPrcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2003, 04:32 PM   #54
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Cam

I'm still 88 inch displacement. I used a Revtech DFO in addition to the H-D download to allow for a bit of fine tuning.

Peak numbers are 75 HP and 86 ft/lbs but that's not really the issue. Torque rises above 80 at less than 2500 RPM and stays up there nice and flat the whole way. The bike is just a pleasure to ride especially since I used the quiet, touring mufflers which still have a nice rumble.

I haven't had a chance to check fuel economy yet because I'm too damn busy sitting in airplanes these days. I even had to cancel my damn trip to Milwaukee.
Old 08-25-2003, 04:46 PM   #55
rider_md
Founding Member

Default Re: Moron Janklow

hey can you post where you got this?

i'd like to toss this around the web if you can post the reference information, giving the article some credibility.

thanks.

very interesting stuff...disturbing to say the least (if true)
rider_md is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2003, 07:44 PM   #56
BruceF
Registered Member

Default Re: Congressman Crash AMA Request

nothing like brains, eh Loud, good comment about our forests being sold off, sustainable logging insures future genarations with forest and forest products, the present administration is wipping it out. I've seen the same also, is this too deep for you Loud
BruceF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2003, 08:00 PM   #57
BruceF
Registered Member

Default Re: I can't believe

yea, the national deficit, the enviormental rollback from day one,air and land pollution, there was a graduall change occuring in this nation that involved technology and energy,in the future look for medi-care cuts, social security, insurance,education and jobs,etc, good things for your kids future seruzawa? take a close look at what happened after WW1 with the Republicans in charge, and take a close look at what happened afterWW2 with the Democrats, Eisenhour,"Beware the Industrial,Defense complex",wasn't he a Republican?
BruceF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2003, 08:47 PM   #58
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Get ABATE or AMA off their butt and start the ball rollin and Buzglyd and the DDs

Great idea!!! Agree where is ABATE or the AMA? They should start organizing it. Money talks. All those fines for Buzglyd's new girl friend flashing her DDs could take a big bite out of the states educational fund. And longrides (shortstuffs) fines for picking fights with squids.
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2003, 04:05 AM   #59
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Re: Cam

Butthead! Too bad ya won't be there. I'll raise a glass in your honor. Glad you are finally doing something to make that junk Harley run good. Bout time.
Old 08-26-2003, 04:21 AM   #60
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Re: Cam

Considering I've spent most of this year sitting in an airplane, riding to Milwaukee was a bit of a reach. I'm lucky if I get to ride to the grocery store.

All the first class upgrades and frequent flier miles in the world aren't going to make up for missing this one.