Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 06-27-2003, 02:52 PM   #21
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: MORons in France!

Yo Bob. I was responding to Fangit, not you. I agree with you that there may have been misrepresentation. However Clowntoon was much worse for bombing people for no other reason than to deflect attention from his scandals. All the libs I know who are attacking Bush were defending Clowntoon's murderous acts as well as his inactivity in the face of Rwandan genocide. His defenders have no moral place to attack Bush from. Such attacks are purely partisan hypocracy.

After 9-11 though, I can see that the Bush administration isn't going to wait for another attack to act. I guess that's what the Demos expect him to do. Then they can excuse him of incompetence. So, either way, if he acts or he doesn't they are going to call him a fascist. Heck, no matter what the Pubbies do the Demos call them fascists. Why bother to deal with them any more?

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-27-2003, 02:56 PM   #22
seruzawa
The Toad

You gotta be careful these days. Between the right wing fanatics and the left wing fascists there isn't much room for rational discourse any more.
Old 06-28-2003, 08:07 AM   #23
sarnali
Founding Member

Well it's best to keep your kind in the same place
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2003, 06:55 PM   #24
NoKneeDown
Founding Member

Hey MO, I've got a great idea....

....find a person who, even though he knows a great deal about motorcycles, is quite narrow-minded and without a doubt the most condescending poster on this site, and let him post news bits and write stories. Wup, looks like you've got that taken care of already...
NoKneeDown is offline   Reply With Quote