Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   MO vs. World (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-vs-world/)
-   -   Minnesota Attacks! (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-vs-world/1943-minnesota-attacks.html)

NotoriousDJW 06-25-2003 07:23 PM

Re: Minnesota Attacks!

So when are you leaving, JB? Say it ain't so!

obandoj 06-25-2003 07:56 PM

Dean Adams push his weight around?

It would not be the first time, I remember him at Laguna Seca during a WSB-AMA race weekend a few years ago, when in his zeal to be the loudest fan of Anthony Gobert, he proceded to trample and bully everybody that was seated along the fence up above turn 2.

You did not think we would remember, right Dean?

Nplateau 06-25-2003 08:10 PM

Yo JB, to hell with those bastards. There are really too many god foresaken idiots in the world, and they can't understand or recognize when a service is being performed for them. Up and beyond the call of your duty too. Well, I for one would like to thank you, and offer any kind words of encouragement I can (keep up the good work!). It's especially not cool if they are being verbally (or otherwise) abusive, when a simple and friendly line or two would have sufficed.

That being said, Longride is an idiot who can't write to save his life. It was quite nice of you, JB, to point us in the direction of some work of a fellow MOron, it's a damn shame Longride and Mr. Guns couldn't recognize that. But hey, they obviate themselves as low IQ luddites from the get go so maybe it's our bad for expecting anything else from them.

Mr. Longride and Mr. Guns are more than welcome to try me on for size if they take offense to my taunting of their apelike intellects. I boast an IQ above 165 (I won't tell you exactly how high) so be forewarned. Your chances of success are slim to none. To paraphrase my favorite tv show quote of all time, you're a ".22 caliber mind in a .357 world."

Bring it. I have JB's back.

Oh by the way, Mr. Guns, real men fight with their intellects and their fists. Guns are for sissy *****es. And Monsiuerre Long in the Tooth, it's nice (alarming?) that someone gave you the time of day on their website, but remember, it's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Keep your head up JB, your work really is appreciated.

ebass 06-25-2003 08:24 PM

The man who ate Minnesota attacks!

A moment of sanity please (oh wait, I forgot, we're talking about Dean). The beginning of AMA Slop's "article" goes like this:

"From amasuperbike.com (see MO attributed it)

The Motorsports TV web site (attribute)yesterday referenced reports in both the Sports Business Daily (attribute)and Sports Business Journal (attribute)in reporting that the ugly paddock rumor of Spring 2003—that Speed's motorcycle programming for 2004 may look very different—seems to be true."

So let me get this straight. Dean has a problem with MO "stealing" the story that he stole from motorsportstv.com who according to his logic stole it from SBD and SBJ who reported on a rumor of a 6th media outlet's programming changes? Gee, sorry we ruined your big 4th hand scoop Dean. Woop dee f'in doo. We promise not to do it again. Now let's see if you can actually break a story all by yourself without "stealing" it from motorsportstv.com, or SBD, or SBJ, or ....

Oh and try not to knock over any small children or little old ladies while you're at it, eh?

Nauseously yours,

EBass

Steven_Verschoor 06-25-2003 08:24 PM

LOL, my IQ's a tad lower than 165, but I got your back, too, JB. Keep up the good work!</p>

PS: Sorry to hear your friend at amasuperbike is being unfriendly. What is it with people?</p>

bluedot 06-25-2003 10:48 PM

hmmm wonder if RRW received the same threats for reporting the same story at the same time.......

Screw the AMA, they will never get another dime from me and as many people as I can possibly convince. The AMA is as much about motorcyclists as Fox News is about fair and balanced.

NASCAR replaced WWF ... and I for one will remember Speed TVs decisions when all the morons have purchased a Darrel Waltrip jacket and bath towel to go with their undertaker doll and hulk hogan shirt and move on to something else. (hopefully a Kevorkian do-it-yourself book)

Don't stop the posts JB ... someone has to herd the sheeple.

RRocket 06-25-2003 11:23 PM

Does AMAsuperbike.com has an e-mail address? I'd like to send them a few comments. Anyone?

pushrod 06-26-2003 05:14 AM

JB, tell them to p1ss off!

Not only are you guys doing what (IMHO) we in the MORONosphere want as far as content, but you take the time to attribute your sources.

When they start paying their $11, or whatever the corporate rate would be, then maybe you may want to consider their contentions.

And tell Longride- "Write on!"

As for the AMA and their organization; I appreciate and support their mission, but they (like everyone) have distasteful elements. Such is life.

Tim_White 06-26-2003 06:38 AM

What does the AMA have to do with this?

pushrod 06-26-2003 07:23 AM

Re: the update. Although I assumed (wrongly, as usual) the association between the AMA and amasuperbike.com, my point remains about the need to separate the chaff from the grain, personally and professionally.

JB... Unleash the BLM, and have him tell them/him off, the way he can do so well. Unless the ignition of bridges is an issue, seeing as you're leaving MO and all.