Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 07-07-2010, 05:08 PM   #1
taylar
Registered Member

Default Best bike

Personally, I’m a walking/biking person more than I am a driving person. The cynic would point out here that I don’t have a driving license, which is true, but it’s more that I don’t like to miss a thing as I move from one place to another.

Some places are more fun than others, but almost everywhere you can find cool bicycles. So let’s travel the globe and find some awesome bikes around the world. You know how to ride a bike, right?
Amsterdam, Netherlands

This gorgeous shot shows off why so many people want to visit Amsterdam – it is a gorgeous city. The only way to get around town is by bike, so be brave and just do it . Because of theft, the cool bicycles are either so elaborately decorated they’re ugly or they’re simply old rickety cruisers (called ‘oma fiets’, or grandma bikes) . It’s first on our bikes around the world list because, well, there are more bikes than people in this town! (Tip: It’s also a great way to explore all of the best food in Amsterdam.)

Insurance Car
taylar is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-07-2010, 05:10 PM   #2
taylar
Registered Member

This forum is so good

Insurance Car
taylar is offline   Reply With Quote